We Are Each Other's Light

Start from the beginning

                 Once they arrived at Sasuke's apartment Naruto asked what he has been wondering about;

"How did you know I was at that pub?"

"Sakura heard when they invited you." Sasuke let him know.

"Did you send Sakura back home?" Naruto questioned.

"No." Sasuke answered bluntly and adds;

"Enough with Sakura. I want to talk about us."

                 Sasuke know that he caught Naruto by surprise, Naruto might have never expected to hear it from him. That was understandable because he has never shown any interest in Naruto.

"About us?" Naruto asked nervously, he was starting to regret coming with Sasuke. In his head questions were shouting.

'What if Sasuke tells him to never approach him again? What if Sasuke tells him he loves Sakura and for him to stay away from them? What if this was the last time for them to see each other?'

"Yo-you said you like me." Sasuke stuttered because he was feeling extremely embarrassed.

                   This could count as the first time he ever asked questions like these. But he needed to know, he wanted to know why Naruto liked him this much. Because he doesn't want to make the same stubborn mistake again. Moreover, he doesn't want to see Naruto hurt because of him ever again.

                  Naruto was speechless, he doesn't know how he should answer Sasuke. What answer would he prepare?

"Why are you asking me this now?"

"I want to know the reason. I want to know why you chose me when we are contraction of each other. You are the light of everyone around you."

"Do we need a reason to love someone?" Naruto questioned because he doesn't need one.

                   It was that question that make Sasuke realize how precious Naruto is. How lucky he was to be loved by someone as pure as Naruto.

"True that we are different. I might be everyone's light but you are still the one light that I seek. I am more than willing to be your light as well. I will light up your every day if you let me. And I am only asking you if you could light up my darkest night?" Naruto said everything before he doesn't have the chance to.

                  Naruto fidgets and looks down at his hand, unable to look at Sasuke. He feel like there was some unseen beast inside his stomach, trying to eat up his inner organs bit by bit and slowly and painfully.

"I don't care anymore if you like me or not. Please, Please just don't stop me from interfering with you." Naruto pleaded.

"You, what are you saying?" Sasuke couldn't take it anymore. That wasn't his plan to make Naruto cry because of him but Naruto still cries, because of him.

                   Naruto's eyes widened as tears slide down his cheek, Sasuke has pulled him and was kissing him. From his teary eyes, he could see Sasuke's usually blank eyes gently looking at him while kissing him. Naruto clutched the fabric of Sasuke's shirt at the back because he was unable to support himself now.