After explaining who they are, one of the founder explained what Chintamani is and why it is being prized. Napaisip din ako, if Kahval is not a secret organization, bakit kailangan nilang mag-arrange ng secret competition? Inalis ko na muna ang tanong sa isip ko at mas piniling makinig sa speaker. Napatingin ako sa likuran at nakita ang mga iba't ibang sponsors ng kalahok, including Memoire's. Kaming lima lang ang walang sponsor na kasama, well, si dad ang naging sponsor namin para makarating dito.

"All of you are here because of one thing―The Chintamani. And I am sure all of you already knew what it is." Actually, nakukulangan ako sa description nila tungkol dito―an ever grand powerful stone that can grant unlimited power. I can't imagine what kind of power it holds, "...with different reasons of why you want to get it..." Cairo wants it because he'd revive his dead older brother, I joined because I need to save my sister, and Cloud supports me. At sigurado na ako na sila Finnix, Otis at Pascal naman ay dahil sa loyalty nila kay Cairo.

"But I am going to tell you the real reason of this competition." Pagkatapos sabihin iyon ay dumating ang isang staff habang bitbit ang malaking canvas, it has a drawing of a tangled snake, 

"Ten years ago, we found this thing during the excavation of ancient ruins in Europe, this is the Chintamani, it is said that heavens bestowed it

"Ten years ago, we found this thing during the excavation of ancient ruins in Europe, this is the Chintamani, it is said that heavens bestowed it. According from the legends, the heavens assigned the Rosencruz clan to keep it for generations and they're the only one who can activate and use the stone. Unfortunately, none of their family lineage exists today." It suddenly piques me, it feels like I want to hear more about that tale, "Our team searched the whole world to get the truth; we go far beyond science and religions. And finally we got some answers by deciphering different ancient texts―and so we vowed to find the one who is destined to initiate the stone by making the competition called... The Akasha's Game."

So the real name of this competition is The Akasha's Game and it's clear that only one can win.

"Now I'd like to call Senior Rama Melchiore..." the Man-in-White who interviewed me yesterday steps in, "To explain further about The Akasha's Game." Nagpalakpakan ang lahat.

"Good evening." Bati nito, at as usual, suot suot niya ang paborito niyang attire, all-white suit, white gloves, white shoes, white Fedora Hat. Para tuloy siyang nagliliwanag sa sobrang puti ng suot niya, "The Akasha's Game one main requirement as you all know is that the players must be an Aeon or one who has a special ability or power. There will be seven levels that will be held in different places, and each level has a task or mission that must be completed within a limited time. There are no other specific rules inside the game, you can form allies, it's up to you, what important is to complete your mission no matter what it takes. It may sound easy but there is a huge riddle in this game and you have to solve it, and the only key to finish it."

The opening ceremony finally ended and it was followed by a grand banquet. Binilinan kami ni Cairo na makipag socialize sa mga ibang player which is hindi ko ganon kagusto but he insists, it's part of the game he said, know thy enemy. Okay, okay.