Chapter 17: Mack's plan

Edward's POV

"Wow" I heard Ashima's voice as she was admiring the beauty of the island. We reached here few hours ago.

"I'm so excited, it's always been my dream to get married on an island and it's coming true, all thanks to Edward" Madi said squealing with excitement.

"Why all thanks to Edward" Ashima asked.

"Because it's his private island" Madi replied in an obvious voice.

"You own an island" Ashima asked looking at me with surprise, sitting up on the long beach chair on which she was lying first.

"Yeah" I replied with a shrug.

"I didn't knew" she said while lying back again "And now will you tell me why you snatched my phone last night" she added, oh she won't let it go until she knows.

"It's so relaxing here, so what you should do is enjoy yourself rather then using your pea sized brain too much" I replied while she just glared at me angrily.

"Ashima let's go swimming and for that you need to wear a bikini" Madi said in a cheerful voice.

"No, I have not brought a bikini" Ashima replied.

"So what, you can wear one of mine" Madi said.

"No I won't be comfortable in that, I have never worn that before" Ashima replied and I can clearly see that she doesn't wants to.

"Oh come on everything happens for the first time in life now let's go" Madi said dragging her to the yacht to change since there are no guest rooms on the island.

I also went back to the yacht and walked in our room and Ashima is nowhere to be seen, I think she must be in the bathroom.

And just then the bathroom's door opened and Ashima walked out wearing a black bikini which barely covered her body, I gulped moving my eyes on her body from up to down.

But as soon as she saw me she looked shocked and turned around, I think to hide herself from my eyes but while doing that she gave me a full view of her back and that just stirred my desires for her more.

"What are you doing here" she yelled at me.

"Nothing I just..." while gazing at her long legs I trailed off forgetting why I came here.

"Leave right now Edward" she said stressing on each word and I snapped out of my gazing session.

"If you are not comfortable then don't wear it" I said walking towards her with a towel and wrapped it around her shoulders and she turned and looked at me surprised by my action. 

"I don't understand why did you even agree to wear this" I said, even though I loved seeing her in that bikini, she looked sexy as hell in that. But if she's so uncomfortable in wearing that in front of me then she'll more uncomfortable once she goes outside. And I don't want any other men seeing her in this.

"Madison was insisting so much and I didn't wanted to be rude to her" she replied looking down and griping the towel properly around herself.

"Okay so now go and change" I said kissing her forehead before walking out.

******

Ashima's POV

He kissed my forehead before walking out which surprised me but I'm not angry. I somehow find his gesture really sweet of coming behind me just to tell me that not to wear something I'm not comfortable with.

Sometimes he is so irritating and sometimes so sweet, I shook my head smiling before walking in the bathroom to change. I joined everyone back after changing in shorts and top.