Wedding

(On the wedding day)

Chaeyoung POV
I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I was wearing a grey suit with a white button down shirt and a red tie. The suit was designed by Mina herself. A small flower pinned on the right side of my suit. I sighed nervously as I ran a hand through my hair for the hundredth time.

"Chaeng" I turned to look at Tzuyu who was wearing a lavender long dress.

"Oh Chewy"

"It's time Chaeng!" she said with a smile. She patted my back. I took a deep breath.

"Are you alright?" she asked, I couldn't stay still especially on my special day with Mina

"I'm a little nervous" I admitted I was nervous

"Don't worry..they'll be looking at her" she grinned. That made me smile. I couldn't wait to see my beautiful soon-to-be wife.

Myoui Mina..that girl was about to become my wife. I had never been so impatient in my life. I couldn't wait for this day. I hadn't slept last night just thinking about it. Now, I couldn't wait until it was over.

The wedding was taking in place in a beautiful garden somewhere near Seoul. It was just a small wedding, only our closest friends and family which neither of us had many but my noona, Momo, had made sure that every seat was filled. My noona had actually been the one to take care of the decorations. At times like this, she's the best sister I have. Chairs were lined up in rows, with the aisle in the middle, and everyone was already there.

As I stood in front, at the altar, I looked around nervously. It was happening. I began to move my legs, impatiently. The altar was an arch made of beautiful white roses and the judge behind it, facing us. It wasn't a religious wedding, just a legal wedding. I could feel my heart beating so hard against my chest as the orchestra began playing the song and everyone stood up.

The knot in my throat tightened when I saw Mina walked down the aisle with her grandfather. Mina had designed her own dress too. It was a beautiful lace fit dress with long sleeves and a V-neck, it was perfect and sexy. The dress was fitted around her body, showing off her perfect shape, and it spread wider when it reached her knees. It had a small tail trailing behind her. She had a long veil covering her face and she was holding a flower bouquet. She looked absolutely stunning, sexy and beautiful.

The ceremony continued on. Mina finally said her vows and by the time it was my turn to say my vows. People clapped as I put the wedding ring in her fourth finger.

"Now that Chaeyoung and Mina have given themselves to each other by solemn vows, with the joining of hands and the giving and receiving of rings, I pronounce them husband and wife!"

I pulled Mina's veil over her head, revealing her beautiful face and pressed my lips against hers.

"I love you" I told her as everyone clapped around us. I wiped her tears with my thumb.

"I love you more oppa" she said as she smiled

I grabbed her hand and together, we walked down the aisle as husband and wife.

*After the wedding*

Mina POV
"I love you" I said to him. He grinned.

"How much?"

"To the moon and back?" I smiled to him

"That's very cliche" he chuckled

"To the moon and back a million times?" I replied. He laughed and then leaned in to kiss me.

"I love you more" he pulled back and touched my cheek with the back of his hand.

He picked me up in a bridal style. He walked into the house and up the stairs. When we got to our room, he placed me gently on the bed and then hovered over me.

He kissed me hard, as if it were the last time and continued down my neck. He pulled down my wedding dress and I undressed him too. A soft moan escaped from my lips when I felt his lips on my nipple and then on the other. He kissed each of my upper assets with an urgency and he went down to kiss my stomach. He kissed my inner thighs before spreading my legs and placing himself in between them.

He looked at me as he went inside. "I love you, Mina-ya" he whispered as he brought his hips in, making me moan. He kissed me as he continued to be quick and rough but it was the biggest turn on and it only made me want him more. I loved Chaeyoung's gentleness but I also loved this wild and rough side of him. He made me feel even more wanted by him. He made me feel loved all while showing me how much he yearned to be with me and it was best feeling in the world. I'm glad that I am his wife.

---

*3 months had passed*

Chaeyoung was really really busy lately because of his business. He had successfully opened a new branch of his library cafe. I don't know how he can think about that but it's quite brilliant. A lot of couples come to his place and yes it never stop getting customer. Although he was busy managing his two branches, I love how he still make time for me when he's so tired. I love him more and more everyday.

Hmm 3 months after marriage I would say it is tough for every married couple. That applies to us too, there were a lot of fights, arguments but in the end we always get together again. We're just a normal couple who live our normal lifes. We do have our ups and downs but we would never break up and never will.

After three months of marriage, we decided to go somewhere for our honeymoon. We couldn't go for honeymoon before because he was busy opening and managing his cafe. I turned to look at my husband who was sitting next to me. He was wearing a yellow sweater with jeans, he had a watch on his right wrist that I gave him and he also wore glasses. He had gotten a haircut yesterday for this trip so his light brown hair was perfectly trimmed on the sides with the hair on top just a little longer. I smiled like an idiot as I stared at him. I was married to that? To that handsomeness of a man? I still couldn't believe I was married to the most perfect man on the planet.

Chaeyoung took me to Switzerland for our honeymoon and it was heaven on earth. We didn't go out at all for a whole week because we literally couldn't get ourselves out of bed if you know what I mean. Haha.

"Mina-ya, let's have kids since you love them so much, how about we have one or two or three" Chaeyoung said and he smiled. He must be confident enough already to becoming a daddy. I chuckled at the thought of it.

--- Next is the EPILOGUE ---