Let's go to the beach

A/N: Son Chaeyoung is a guy

*2 years had passed*

Chaeyoung bit his bottom lip, trying to keep the moans in as a girl's hand pumps hard on him. He moaned, his fingers gently pulling on the girl's head. He could feel his hips pushing forward, driving his dick further down the girl's throat. She then let go of the base and started to fondle his balls, letting him control fucking her throat. Before she knew it though, Chaeyoung was muttering stop and pulling back up on her feet. "I want to pleasure you now". Chaeyoung then woke up from his dream. "Wow, that was a nice dream" Chaeyoung mumbled to himself and smiled.

It was already morning, Chaeyoung stretched his sore limbs and let out a groan of sorts from the rewarding popping of his muscles. He yawned and smacked his lips, cringing at the revolting after taste that took over. His eyes lazily trailed to his phone that's blaring out its usual alarm, and he then silence it with sleep lidded eyes, his hair sprawled all over his face. His legs swing over the side of his bed and he stood up with another deep yawn.

Despite feeling sleepy, he grabbed his laptop and he was searching for some porn videos to watch. Guess he couldn't get over his dream? hahaha. As he was watching the videos, he was then laying on his bed having his member in his hand and moving his hand up and down fast. Moans left his lips. Suddenly he threw his head back and his hips thrusted up. He moaned loudly. His cum then spurted out of his dick and he opened his eyes. 'How long has it been since I had sex?' he asked himself. Chaeyoung then went to clean himself and get shower.

Chaeyoung POV
My phone began to ring just as I finished my shower and I smiled when I looked at the name on my phone screen 'Chewy', oh yeah she's my bestfriend Chou Tzuyu.

"Hey Chewy" I answered

"Chaeng Chaeng, how are you?" she said on the other end

I smiled "Good"

"Oh come on, anything interesting? I didn't call you to be bored to death"

"I'm busy with my cafe?" I laughed

"Mmm, that's something I guess"

Tzuyu and me had been best friends since we were in high school. She was truly my other half. I never thought I would be one of those guys with a girl best friend but I was. She understood me better than anyone. No, she's not my girfriend and we will never be in a lover relationship, I tell you. When we were sixteen years old, Tzuyu and I decided to test our romanticism. Everyone at school would always tell us that we would make a cute couple and that best friends fell in love all the time. I don't know, I think it was all the peer pressure that made us think it could work between us. When we tried to kiss, it was so awkward we burst out laughing and we knew right there, that we would never work. We were meant to be friends. Knowing that only made us get closer and we became more comfortable with each other. No one understood our friendship like we did.

"Did you miss the girl?" Tzuyu asked

"Oh?" I replied

"Eyy~~ you were waiting for her..." she laughed

"Haha. So what are you doing?" I asked throwing myself on the bed, still with my towel

"Getting ready for the club haha" she yelled in my ear.

"Hold up Chaeng! I'm going to Facetime you because I need outfit advice" Tzuyu said. She always asked me for outfit advice, I just don't know why. Oh yeah, she isn't in Korea at the moment, she went back to her hometown in Taiwan for couple of months.