The two siblings bickered for a bit and Claire took that opportunity to continue her paperwork. Eventually, Kane realized that Tori was just distracting him and he shoved her feet completely off of him and they fell to the floor.

“Claire.” He said in a low tone. “What the hell are you planning?”

“It’s just like Tori said.” She said calmly as she continued to flip through the papers on her desk. “But not as dramatic.”

“You’re cheating on Bishop?” Kane asked. “Do you even realize what you’re saying? Why the hell would you want to cheat on Bishop? You don’t know what will happen to you if you even think about another man while you’re with him.”

Claire raised an eyebrow at his words. “What?”

He brushed away his words, making her even more suspicious. But he quickly spoke, occupying her mind with something else. “I’m not going to help you, Claire. You’re a dear friend, but don’t ask of me to do this. And if you’re serious, then I’m not going to sit by and keep Heath oblivious to what you’re doing.”

“Wow.” Tori slowly said as she stared up at her brother. “No matter how much you deny it, you and Heath are actually really close friends, huh?”

Kane glared down at his sister before directing it to Claire. Then he stomped over to her and slammed his hands on her desk. “Explain to me what the hell is going on right now.”

Claire sighed heavily before she set her pen down.

>>>>><<<<< 

Even after she explained what was happening to Kane, he still looked skeptical. But what Claire noticed the most was that he actually looked a little bit concerned about the fact that Heath was hospitalized at the moment.

It still surprised her that no information had been leaked to the press that Heath was in a comatose state. Logan must’ve been pulling a lot of strings in order to keep that a secret.

“What are you going to do if Heath sees those photos?”

“He’s in a coma, idiot.” Tori said to her brother.

He ignored her. “What if he wakes up and checks his phone? Or worse, Logan himself shows his son the pictures and rubs it in? Do you really think that’s the best thing for Bishop to see when he first wakes up from his unconscious state?”

Claire shrugged. In both the times that she told the Jones siblings about her plan, not once did Claire mentioned Julia. If she did, who knows how they would react? And that also meant there would be two more people who knew of Julia’s secret plan. Claire promised herself that she would keep Julia’s secret, even from her closest friends.

And so, since she didn’t mention Julia, she also couldn’t mention the fact that a similar photo had already been sent to Heath, and so Claire was betting that he would just think that Julia was doing the same thing again.