4

I moved over to V and started pulling his shorts off.

"Jungkook-ah, what are you doing?" He looked at me in a excited and confused look, I loved it. I grabbed on his member and starting licking and sucking, just for a little bit. I could hear little moans slip every now and then, once his member was erect enough I moved up to his lips and started kissing him,  I moved him so that he was on his knees, I quickly rummaged thru the dresser next to the bed to see if I could find some lubricant I brought along. Found it. 

"Jungkook, are you goin-"

"Yes" I said in a dominant seductive way, I could feel V get very anxious and I applied lubricant to the both of us. Then I plowed into him. I started getting faster and faster to the point where V was moaning uncontrollably. We were both turned on to the max. Soon moans started slipping out of both of us. I kept hitting V's weak spot over and over again, making him pleasured to the max and weak in my presence. 

"J-j-j-un-g-k-o-o-o-k...... i-i-m.....g-o-o-n-n-a-a....c-u-u-u-m-m-" he said after moans.

That made me start going harder and faster making him weaker and soon enough he was at his climax. We, were both at our climax. I pulled out and laid next to V.

"Did you like your punishment V?"

"Yes Jungkook-ah"

We both fell asleep next to each other. 

(ENDING:

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS STORY LMAO THIS IS MY FIRST ONE SO IT WAS WEIRD TO MAKE BUT YEAH LOL, ENJOY YOUR DAY, NIGHT, AFTERNOON PANCAKES. BAI BAI!!

-Maquaroni)