3

I couldn't believe what V said, but at the same time I was very turned on. V started kissing my neck softly and soon he pulled me toward the bed. 

"Sit"

I obeyed and sat on the bed. V started pulling my shirt off. I immediately felt excited and turned on to the max, I started feeling something move between my legs, I quickly realized what it was and tried to hide it. V noticed anyway.

"Jungkook-ah, already excited huh? Haha, cute"

V started pulling my pants down to the point where I was just in my underwear, almost completely exposed. I couldn't help but just expose my erected member because there was nothing I could do about it. V pulled his shirt off but left his shorts on and pushed me onto the bed. He placed his lips on mine and we started deeply kissing each other, he also started rubbing my thighs. His kisses trailed down to my neck and then my chest, He was tempting me, I couldn't wait any longer. I really wanted him.

"V... I want you..... Right now..... I can't take it anymore...."

"Someone's impatient"

He turned me over and slapped my ass, then he turned me over again and pulled down my underwear exposing my member. I was a little embarrassed considering I was completely exposed to V. V looked at my member and was smirking, I kinda knew what was coming next but at the same time I also didn't. V started kissing me again and made his way down to my member where he then started licking, sucking and doing everything imaginable to it. 

"N-n-h" I moaned.

My moaning got more intense as he started being more aggressive. 

"Aa-h, n-n-h........m-m-m-h......a-a-a-a-h" 

I threw my head back in sheer pleasure, I could feel V smirk and smile every now and then, he obviously loved hearing me moan. V stopped and made his way back to my lips where he then kissed me one more time and laid down. Was that all? It couldn't be, I still desired more. I looked at him and he looked back at me

"Was that all?" I said.

"What do you mean all?" he smirked, "Does Jungkook want more?"

My face got bright red and I had a urge to just go for it, be dominate over him, so that's what I did.