Regret | Forest

Charms and Casting spells were always her job. Even if Draco was as good as them, he trusted Hermione with them more. She pulled out her wand and lifted her arms up to cast the spells. While Draco set up the small tent she always kept in her bag.

After a while Hermione retreated back to see her memories flood her. The same tent was up, right up the hill. She took a long sigh and a pause. Harry and Ron. Her best friends. Still missing. Breaking her thoughts was the Slytherin prince. Walking out to of the tent, looking like he was finished with the enchantments for the tent, bewildered as he saw Hermione.

Hermione had alot on her mind. Theo had acted ever so generously and she couldn't even help him. She didn't know if he was alright, if was found out by. If her friends were safe, if her dad was safe!

To Draco's suprise Hermione brushed past the boy and headed to the dinner table. Clearly there was something on ger mind.  Draco, as usual was wearing his long sleeve. Walked past her and headed to the bunk beds. He wasn't going to ask her cause he knew she would tell him to "back off" or whatever.

Typical lady problems.

He wasn't in the mood to talk to her either really, too much was on his mind too. Hermione took a last look to see Draco ignore her and walk straight to the bunk beds.

Hermione got off the chair and followed Malfoy into the room. He had taken top bunk and was laying out everything of his on the bedside table. "Malfoy?" She whispers interuptting him. He looks up to see her bit then ignores her and continues to go on unpacking. He hurries on pulling out everything. Completely ignoring Hermione.

"Malfoy?!" She screams to get his attention.

Draco shoves his bag inside the drawer and slams it close. His eyes shoot up to the brunette, fury. "What do you want?" He grits through his teeth.

"Will you stop ignoring me?!" She says croaks in her voice.

Draco turns around to lean on the bedside table. He takes a lengthy breath before looking at her in the eye.

"It's about Nott, isn't it?" Hermione asks him. He doesn't even need to reply. She guesses correctly. Theo was his best friend, and he had turned rogue again even when he promised Draco he wouldn't.

"Granger this isn't your business," Draco replies with quickly saying. "So stop meddling into something that you don't need to know about!" Hermione gets shot right in the heart with that. He thinks she isn't involved in this.

"Malfoy! If you weren't such a prick then maybe I could help you!" She yells at him in anger. Her face red with fury.

"What could you do? This is something that people like me can handle." He explains to her.

Her eyes grow red with an outburst of anger. "Are you trying to say that just because I'm a muggle-born I can't handle things like this?" That hits Draco. He didn't mean it like that. He simply just wanted to tell her that this was his fight. That his father may be behind all this.

"For your information," she walks up to him with her arms crossed over her chest. At least a metre apart now, to the point he feels like she could hex him.

"I can handle it too,"

Ladies...Seriously really confusing.

__________________________________

They didn't talk for days, the only time they did was when Malfoy asked Hermione what foods she wanted or if she wanted to go hunting with him. She never did. She never wanted to.