Regret| Encounter with an idiot

Rushing through the crowded area of St. Mungos Hospital, Hermione ran through covering those wet tears from the crowd. Gosh, how the crowd grew bigger. It was pretty hard to find her way out but she could manage. She pushed through many healers and many visitors coming in to see their loved ones.

"Hermione Granger!" Rita yells from the back her hand waving in the air for her attention. Unintentionally Hermione shoots her head up to the voice. A blond frizzy haired little lady with a stunning pair of glasses looks over to Hermione from the large herd of people. Rita shuffled along to the little-miss-perfect. Hermione grew concious by this, as her tears were smudged across her face like butter to bread on her soft tanned skin and that she would ask about her engagement with Ronald.

"Hermione dear, this wont take long," Rita takes out her note pad and quill. A charm is used to let it write on its own. By long she means the interview. For Hermione? Well she thinks Rita's short conversation will be the long lasting humiliation in the wizarding world. "We'll go somehwere more private," she ushers the annoyed Hermione to the closest room but she resists. Hermione jerks her body back from Rita's touch and smiles innocently at her. Personal Space Woman.

"Go away Skeeter," Hermione says to Rita remembering her past she had with her.

Hermione had been pretty persuasive back then.

Skeeter looks almost impressed at her actions. She smiles as she purses her lips into a quick 'Rita Skeeter smile,"

"Go on Skeeter, shoo!" A masculine voice erupts from the side of Hermione.

Curiosity takes the best of Hermione as she turns around to see a familiar face. Pale skin that had been lightly tanned and paired with silvery blonde hair with beautiful bluish grey eyes.

"Don't want to annoy the Gryffindor Princess now, do we?" A smirk plays along those soft lips. Rita snorts a little bit and shoots an innocent smile to Hermione. She mockingly returns it back and glares at her watching her walk off into the crowd.

The boy smiles a bit to see Hermione flushing red. Both with anger that Rita now has some stuff to say about her and the man, and also that she was classified as a princess.

Belle from beauty and the beast was always her favorite. 😉

In a matter of seconds Hermione had realised who she was flushing at. It was that ferret from Hogwarts! Draco Bloody Malfoy! As a reflex Hermione started slapping Draco on the head. Draco laughs it off, getting her hands out of his messy hair. "Granger," he laughs while pulling her hands down.

"Good Job Malfoy!" She says more fustrated then ever. Her eyes are red too, this time with anger. "Now she has a story about you protecting me or something soppy like that!" She says trying to get to her point. Now, Hermione was the brightest witch of her age. Yet she still wasn't able to say her whole point to Malfoy without hitting him.

Malfoys bends down, his hand over his mouth while the other over his stomach. His laughs are honestly the worst. "You? Me?" Malfoy laughs harder. "In your dreams Granger,"

"More like nightmares," she mutters under her breath for no one to catch. Unluckily for her, Malfoy catches it soon after.

"What brings you here?" He asks her suprisingly politely after finishing his laughter. Hermione stiffens up a little at the question. She shakes the feeling off and glares at Malfoy in the eye.

"I don't think that's any of your business, now is it?" Hermione says crossing her arms over her chest with an annnoyed glare.

His lips curve into a slight smirk as a chuckle plays among them. "Typical. Granger." Her whispers loud enough for her to hear. The crowd passing by all stop to see the famous heart breaker with her bully.

She looks around loosing her glare and gnaws on her lip in fustration. Ugh, have to Apparate back home. She sighs a deep sigh and quickly flicks her arm. It was a new cool act to go with apparatation.

It didn't work! She looked at her left arm that was held by an ice cold hand. Her eyes shot him a death stare but in a matter of seconds he apparated with her to a place that she could not bare to look at.

Malfoy Manor.