Regret| That Ferret!

She takes a step back. No! No! No! The one place she wanted to avoid the most! She had the nerve to go over and punch Malfoy on cheeck and try to take the daylight out of him.

In a matter of seconds, Hermione grabbed her wand and pointed it at Malfoy. "Explain!" She says ready to shoot some hex at the foul creature infront of her. Who dared to bring, the Hermione Granger, back to her torturing area. What logic was that? Enraged and furious at the bully she confronted back at Hogwarts, was standing infront of her with his arms up and his innocent face on. She could tell a death eaters face when she saw one. Bloody Git didn't know when to stop now did he?!

"Well I need a favour," Draco gulps down regretting what he said. He shook that off and remembered he was Malfoy and there was no shame to that. He tried to look deeper into her eyes, to see why she was always angry at him and would never smile at him.

Hermione scoffed at this, he expects her to do him a favour. After he didn't do anything when she was tortured, called her mudblood between her years at Hogwarts. He really expected her to give him a favour? Stupidity. Honestly. The only word in her brain to describe him right now, was stupidity.

The only favour she would do to him, was kill him off from the wizarding world. Yet she wasn't that cruel. She was a Gryffindor, proud to her bones that she was one.

"This may sound stupid..." Malfoy starts saying a little slowly. Hermione keeps her wand up. Chin up. She wasn't called the smartest witch of her age for no reason. Not moving a single bit with Malfoys arms up surrendering. She was a little rusty without a year of practice, but she was atleast better then him at dueling.

A dark vibe glooms over, the area is covered with grey clouds and the Manor stands between it. "I need you to-" he stops and smirks a little. Hermione wonders why he was smiling like that, he just stands there with a smirk upon his face.

Quickly he pushes her into the gate of Malfoy Manor so she can't apparate out. Grabbing her wand from her loosely gripped around her wand that had just been taken away from her soft finger tips. A scream escapes her lips followed by a couple of insults alongside.

That ferret!

What did she ever do to him to deserve this? She paces after the snowy blonde haired boy, running faster then her tired legs could go. This is one reason she should never have stayed at home reading the daily prophet and going on her muggle devices. Hermione's stamina had reduced dramaticly.

She runs faster then she can ever. That Ferret had her wand! She saw the door and took a gulp, he was so cruel taking her back here. It was the same feeling, threat, fear and captivity. The door had been left open on purpose by the dimwit she knew.

"Danger! Granger!" He grabs her attention letting her rest her angry gaze on the boy.  He was up on the top of the duo staircase meeting point, twiddling her wand between his fingers. Anger flusteres through her, that wand was something she needed. It was special for many reasons.

She watches the brat walk down the stairs with a raged look across her face. He had the nerves to do so much! Where was that coward she k ew years ago?!

Once he reaches the soft red carpet.

Hermione goes to him stomping her feet onto the soft carpet, that now had muddy trails of her shoes behind.

He stood straight with the wand in the air. Man was he tall, so tall that he could possibly reaches the ciling of her house on his tippy toes. Her being short didn't help, now did it?

Hermione tried to go on her tippy toes pushing his hands down so she could reach to grab her wand from his i
Ivory, bony hands.  "Give. it. back." She would say after ech try. He would carry on laughing with no struggle from her pants and attempts to get the wand.

Malfoy laughed hard at her attemps even more. She smiles mischievously at him. "Tickle bear," she whispered under her voice. He exchanged her a confused look as he tried to make out what she had said. She smiles again mischievously at him for the last time, before handling him onto the ground with her tickling power. He gave out chunks of laughter at her tickles tryig his best not to let his guard down.

When Malfoy finally pulled his hand  to her height and opened it to let her take her precious wand, she instantly thought that he had gone stupid. Confused she cautiously took the wand, again to be stopped by Malfoy closing his hand and bringing the wand closer to his body. Stupid! Of course there was a catch! "I need a favour,"

"What!" She snapped at him, more annoyed then ever. Anger flusterer her. He can't ever do anything by himself can he?

Hermione sees him gnaw on his lip trying not to let the words come out. Since when did Malfoy's turn into such concerned freaks? Well they were freaks, but thats a different thing. Malfoy acted so weird when he was asking for her to favour him. It was like asking a girl to prom, well to in Hermione's case a girl to give him a punch right on his nose making it bleed alot. He stumbled across his next few words hoping that they would make it across in time. Malfoy opened his mouth to speak, and the most rotten, dirty words had reached out.

"I need you to date me,"