Regret| Lazy like always

"Will you Marry me?" The red head Weasley stands infront of her with a ring in his hand. Hermione looks at it and stumbles back a little. Her head throbs as she probably would make the biggest descion of her life.

She shakes her head back to reality. "Ron," She whisers as she pushes down the ring. "I can't think of this right now," she says. "You expect me to marry you after my mother had just died," she pulls back. She knew that Ron just wanted to make her happy a little by doing this, but a part of her thought differently "I'm sorry Ron," she says walking away, her arms covered with a jacket hanging over her slightly tanned skin and tight red dress. Ron's left heart broken, she knows that. His deep blue eyes left in great depression, Hermione Granger had turned him down. He bows his head down in despair trying to slide back the ring in his pocket.

Worst Mistake of her life.

Avoiding Weasley lunches, contact with Ron. Her life was a total mess after that night. What an idiot would he be to do that. It's been about two weeks, her father's in depression and she's left alone renting an apartment in the Wizarding world.

Her grip on the coffee mug grows tighter. To the point where it could break if she added more pressure. Her head throbbed like mad, yesterday's firewhiskey was to blame. She was a complete mess, drinking off her despair when most needed. The age of 21 she was slowly fading away from reality. Infact marriage at 21! She couldn't bare to think of it, or to create excuses for her mess.

Hermione grabbed the empty cup and chugged down the rest of the coffee while walking over to the kitchen sink. She dropped it into the sink and placed the spell on it so it could do the dishes.

She jumped onto the couch lazily from the back. One leg was up on the head rest and the rest of her body scattered everywhere. Ugh. There was absolutely nothing to do as always. Which honestly was the most enjoyable thing to her. Enjoying the silence. But at a time like this, it was way too frequent. That racket of the dishes didn't make it better.

Hermione got her wand from her boot and flicked her wand pointing at the dishes while muttering a charm under her breath. The magical dishes kept going but with silence joined.

She tucked it back in and sat up straight to think to herself. Where to, the place that's danger zone. Rita Skeeter kill zone or meeting her dad. Simple. Her father matters first. The only family she had left. Her father was in depression, he never talked. Never made contact with her unless she herself came to visit. He was completely down, in his own world.

She quickly apparated there being too lazy to go there herself by foot.

______________________

Hermione was outside St.Mungo's, the red brick wall was at her face. She looled around to check if anyone was around and then cautiously stepped in. Felt like old times, running through the walls with her trunk. It reminded her of Hogwarts, then one thing lead to another and she was thinking about Ron again.

The outside of the hospital looked like a small cozy home fit for an old couple. But it wasn't, it was London's greatest hospital's in the nation.

Hermione looked around herself as she entered, it was massive and so muggle-hospital like. She tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear and peered over the reception. The young witch looked up to see Hermione's face and beamed. Everyone seemed to get happy whenever Hermione Granger the Golden Trio Brains was around.

She was called the brains cause none of her best friends had any.

"Hermione Granger," The receptionist, picked up her wand and tucked it into her pocket. "For?"

Hermione cinged at this, it was like she couldn't even remember her father's name. "Dan Granger," She says after a second of thought.

"Room 116," The Receptionist says when checking the papers on her desk. The lady straightens her tight skirt and leads Hermione to the room. Fame gets people so much.

The lady struts through the halls, past all the healers around her and finally reaches room 116.

"Here you go," She opens the door for Hermione, to be honest it looked alot more like a gate to her. Her father was like a prisoner in St. Mungo's. She rarely visited him for this reason. The woman unlocked the gate and lead Hermione in.

Hermione was slightly shocked to see her father looking like some guy from a mental hospital dressed in a white gown looking like a freaking ghost! She couldn't wrap her head around her father being some mental kid now. Once the lady got out and slammed the iron gates shut Hermione was left alone with her father.

Mr Granger stared at his feet. He didn't dare to even look up at his daughter once. Hermione was offended alot by this, but now? She was use to the torture her father put her through. Watching her father lifeless, was enough for her.

"Did you eat?" Hermione breaks out in a shaky voice, placing her small purse down on the bed next to her. The man's eye's remain on the tiled floor. His mouth was zipped and locked. "I'll ask them to get a larger room or more stuff to do," she says trying to make him even flinch a little. The man stays the same. He doesn't bother about all this stuff.

"Please, say something," Hermione says, he hears the crack in her voice. That voice of his daughter who's been trying her best to help him for ages. Hermione's hurt, physically. Right in the heart. Like someone plunged a sword into it and expected her to live afterwards.

A silence was laid again. Not the one Mrs. Weasley loved. The one that would kill her on the inside. Act of purity. Kill by doing the opposite. Stupidity. The silence was eerie, like a clock at ur ear ticking non stop.

Hermione was really hurt now, her eyes were slightly watering now. She got up haistly in a rush picking up her bag from the bed and running out wiping her tears away. She slamed the door shut and ran out avoiding the many glares at her.

She didn't realize that her father had actually moved to see her this time.