"Their not here, but I'm her brother." Alex said taking a step forward.

"Ok can I speak to you for a second?"

"Umm yea sure."

Alex's P.O.V

"Umm yea sure."

We walked out of the waiting room and into the hall.

"Is she in a relationship?"

"Yea, why?"

"Is it a abusive relationship?"

"No! I don't think so. What does this have to do with Allison fainting?"

"She had bruises on her wrist like she was tied up, and a bruise on the side of her face like someone hit her. While we were checking everything she keep on screaming "Get off me Zack." I think this Zack guy was the reason she fainted."

Zack... how do I know that name? I thought.

"Well her boyfriends name is Blake so..."

"Well I don't know but if you want you can go see her, she can have visitors."

I thanked him, went to the waiting room and told everyone what the doctor told me, except about the Zack part, just that she passed out cause she was frightened.

I pulled Blake out of the waiting room and asked him if he knew a Zack.

"Yea, he's on the football team and in middle school he tried to get with Allison but I took care of it."

"Well I need to tell you something about this Zack guy."

I told him everything that the doctor told me about what he thought.

"Wait he hit her!?!? How dare he lay a hand on her?!?" He screamed

"Hey I get it but you need to calm down, I get that you love her and she's your girlfriend but she's my little sister and when we find this Zack guy where going to kill him for what he did to our little Allison ok?"

"Ok dude but why would he tie her up?" He asked all ready seeing the lightbulb above his head.

"Alex... I think... she might of been ra... raped." As soon as the words escaped his mouth I was ready to scream.

No... she couldn't have been raped, why would someone want to rape my sweet innocent little sister? I thought.

"No! No,no,no!!" I screamed

"When she got off the elevator that Luke guy was with her, she was wearing HIS jacket, not to mention she was only wearing her undergarments with her hair and makeup looking messed up, I know that look on her to well." I just about slapped him for saying that to me I did not want to know about his sex life with my sister.

"Well she can have visitors, I guess you can go see her first I'll wait with the others."

"Really?!? Thanks man." And with that he walked towards her room.