Cupcake

I peer around the corner to make sure the hallway is clear, then tiptoe over to the door and knock lightly. After I do this, I take a small step back, tripping over the ridiculous heels Gabriel has put me in. I huff, shifting the bottom of my white dress around in irritation.

"Come in," a male voice shouts from the other side.

I make quick work of going inside and shutting the door.

I spin around to see Luke, looking gorgeous in a black tux. "Oh, Luke, you look-"

He gasps suddenly, trying to cover himself with his arms. "Sang! You can't see me in my wedding dress! It's bad luck to see the groom in his dress on the day of the wedding."

I roll my eyes, laughing. "You're a doofus."

He drops his arms, grinning at me. His eyes scan me from head to toe. Multiple times. "I like the dress."

"Thanks, I like yours too," I quip, grinning.

His eyes turn all melty. "You look more beautiful than I've ever seen you. Maybe because I know that in less than an hour you're going to be my wife."

My knees shake, and I'm glad my dress is so big that he can't see it. I sigh at the distance between us. All of five feet. Yes, I'm that person. "What're you doing all the way over there?"

"Waiting," he smirks, his brown eyes light.

"For what?"

"Until I'm done staring at you."

I giggle, and I can feel the heat of a blush spread up my cheeks to the tips of my ears. "Good thing you won't have to stop."

"I love you like this. Happy. Although, I lied a few seconds ago."

I try to keep my smile, but know it's probably wonky at his words. "About?"

He takes a step closer to me, his eyes worried.

"I've seen you look more beautiful than now."

My cheeks hurt from the force of my smile. I look down, trying to control myself by not looking at him. When it doesn't work, I just look back up and and feel his stare heat me from within.

"Oh yeah?" I take a step closer to him. "Was it that time we jumped into the lake, and I came out with a piece of seaweed in my hair?"

He shakes his head, grinning. "Close."

"Hm. How about at my graduation, when I walked up the stage in those god-awful heels, went to shake the Principal's hand, got flustered and tried to touch my hair but forgot I had the cap on? It fell in front of me and I slipped on the tassels? Was I more beautiful then?"

He shakes his head, wrapping me in his arms. His eyes are warm as he bring his forehead down to touch mine. His attention span is short, so he decides to switch course and run his nose down my cheek.

"Are you sure it wasn't then?" I ask, but it comes out breathy.

He nods against my neck, his nose now at the edge of my jaw as he gently places a kiss against my neck. "Pretty sure." His breath is warm against my neck, and it sparks a tingle at the top of my spine that then turns into goosebumps.

"Is it... does it have to do with the twinkie incident?" I can't even speak in full sentences now.

He groans against my neck, one hand tightening in my hair and the other tightening on my waist. "Ugh, don't remind me. That was in your top five most beautiful moments. Out of the five billion of them."

I laugh shakily. "Five billion?"

"I figure, it's been about five billion seconds since I've met you."

I melt into his arms. "We haven't even been alive for five billion seconds."

"I probably knew you in a past life. I've dreamt about you all of my current one." He inhales before drawing his head back to meet my eyes. "Just didn't know it would be you until I met you. Until I knew what you were like."

I can't take it anymore, he's being too sweet, so I grab the lapels of his tux to bring myself closer so I can kiss him. His hand slides around my back, bringing me closer as he deepens the kiss, his other hand on the back of my neck. His ridiculously long fingers able to span my jaw all the way from my neck.

As he pulls away, his own breath hitching, I hold his hand to my face, looking at the way his brown eyes are sparking as he looks at me.

"What is it?" I ask.

He tightens his hand against my cheek with a confused smile on his face. "What?"

"When is it that you think I looked more beautiful than now?" I smile at the fact I have to remind him of what we were talking about.

"Oh, easy. That time you stuffed that entire red velvet cupcake in your mouth before looking around to see if anyone saw," he grins, before diving back in for another kiss. 

A/N: Okay this whole story is just going to be one-shots, and I'll upload sporadically and basically just when inspiration strikes and I can't not write something. (This is what I imagine Luke & Sang's wedding to be, but of course all of the guys had their own individual weddings to her, this is just a peek into Luke's. So no rioting!)