Bound to the Darkness

The darkness laughed and shifted as it surrounded Peral.

"My sweet life energy. It's fun to see you try and get rid of me. But you can't speak to Mason. Not anymore,"  it said, smiling at its victim.

"YOU can't do this! And his name is Dipper! Not Mason!" Peral yelled, trying to free herself. The darkness laughed and shifted, wrapping tightly around Peral and choked her.

"Hush, my sweet pet. Hush," the darkness said, smiling as Peral stopped squirming and floated through the darkness, unconscious. The darkness placed chains around Peral's wrists and ankles.

"This is fun, Peral. You fighting makes me so much stronger. Thank you," the darkness whispered and laughed as it faded around the three victims.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Dipper slowly opened his eyes, before gasping for air. He felt something wrapped tight around his throat and a stabbing pain in his chest as the air was stolen from his lungs.

"Hush, Mason. It's okay. Don't fight it. Don't fight it," The darkness whispered as it left him in chains.

"What are you?" Dipper asked, " And don't call me that."

Tha darkness writhed and laughed at him.

"Oh, Mason. You are a funny teen, you know that? Once I use up my victims, you are next. Oh, I can't wait to take you away from everyone!" The darkness said and disappeared, leaving Dipper alone in the black void.

"Um......... Why do you call me Mason?" Dipper asked and the darkness chuckled.

"Oh, Mason. That is your real name. And it's so sweet!" the darkness said, smiling as it lightly fixed Dipper's hat. Dipper sighed and closed his eyes, before crying in pain as the darkness stabbed him. He coughed and looked at his side.

"What was that for?" He asked. The darkness smiled and healed him.

"Nothing!" It said, smiling and disappearing. Dipper coughed and sighed as he fell unconscious again.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Bill called for his sister and looked around, growling as he tried to find her.

"YOU CAN"T BE GONE, SISTER! COME OUT! STOP HIDING FROM ME!" he yelled and sighed as he looked for his sister.

"Come out, come out!" he called and sighed as he sat down, tears sliding down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry sister. Please come out," Bill said, sighing as he floated in the nightmare realm.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Fallen? Hurt? Hehe. Sorry. Can't help you!