Day 43

None of these are mine.

Quotes will be normal. My thoguhts will be in bold.

Quotes:

1. True friends are the sisters/brothers we never had. So we fight with our true friends all the time?

2. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul.  Well, I think I should cover up these windows. I don't need anyone seeing into my soul.

3. Just because I smile doesn't mean I'm happy but it takes one smile to cover up a million tears. That's almost ever day of my life.

4. If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't like you. If I hadn't liked you, I wouldn't love you. If I hadn't loved you, I wouuldn't miss you. But I did, I do and I will. Oh my god. I want some boy to say that to me sometime.

5. When I see you smile and I know it's not for me, that's when I will miss you the most. This is not something I will easily forget.

6. You said "I'll love you forever" but please tell me when your forever starts to end. *sob*

7. Real love doesn't care about body type, model looks or wallet size. It cares about what's on the inside. If only people would really realize that.

8. The hottest love has the coldest end. That makes sense in the strangest of ways.

9. You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than dreams. Maybe someday...

10. It's funny how someone can break your heart, but you can still love them with all the little pieces. Yeah, it is.

11. Everything can be fixed. Except that you're gone forever. I think I'm going to cry.

12. Just because my eyes don't tear doesn't mean my heart doesn't cry and just because I come off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong. I must be seriously depressed if I'm searching up these.

13. It's hard to forget somebody who gave you so much to remember. :'(

14. People change. Memories don't. That's what I hate.

15. Love can sometimes be magic, but magic can sometimes... just be an illusion. Gee, you think?

16. Only fools fall in love and I guess I'm one of them. I've been told I'm far from a fool. I guess that was a lie.

17. Maybe it's not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story. Maybe it is.

18. A simple 'Good morning, beautiful' can completely make my day. Would you believe me if I told you I've never had anything similar said to me?

19. Dear pillow, sorry for all the tears. Jeez, I should say that to my pillow sometimes.

20. My silence is just another word for my pain. Poetic.

21. Q: Why do they call it a crush? A: Because that's how you feel when they don't return the feeling. I never realized that until now.

22. At some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life. Yeah, that's for sure...

23. Nothing hurts more that knowing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him... I promised myself I wouldn't cry.

24. Should I smile because we're friends, or cry because we'll never be anything more? #foreveralone

25. Sometimes saying "Goodbye" is like saying, "Let's stop hurting each other". It's time to let go...

26. If you don't want me, don't mess with my feelings. Harder to say than you think.

27. How did I go from that innocent five year old, always laughing and smiling, to... this? You have no idea how many times I've asked myself that.

28. True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love never ends. My favorite love quote.

29. As long as we're together. I will never get tired of that.

30. You don't have to hold your head higher than your heart. :)