Looking around Destiny sees the destruction that has been caused. "I must be strong." She tells herself.

Running to the back door, she opens it slowly. Once she knows that there is no enemies in sight she runs into the woods along side her home.

The sky is a darker blue then it has ever been. The stars are barely viable.

Destiny keeps running, knowing that this is the only way to keep Alexandra alive.

The sound of someone yelling out commands makes her pick up the pace. She could hear the crunching of leaves on the dirt. She knows that it's a matter of time before they find her.

Stopping she looks down at Alexandra, who has somehow fallen asleep. Walking over to the nearest tree she places Alexandra down. Tears are now falling from her face like a waterfall. With one last kiss to her forehead, Destiny unhooks her silver heart shaped necklace and clips it around Alexandras' neck. "As long as you have this on he will always find you my sweet. I promise you, you will have your happily ever after, even if I won't be a part of it."

Standing to her feet she leaves Alexandra. Soon Destiny is surrounded by the men who ruined her happy life. "I hate you." She tells the man who is clearly the man in charge of the attack. He smiles at her as he points his gun at her. Without even blinking her shoots her and she falls to the floor.

He looks down at Destinys lifeless body with no emotion. "Take her and dump her somewhere no one will ever find her." He tells his men.

The leader begins to walk away when he hears the loud sobs coming from behind the tree. He pulls out his gun, pointing it down upon Alexandra.

She looks up and sees the man that has just murdered her mother. Placing his index finger on the trigger, he plans on disposing of her as well. But as he looks at her tear stained face his plan fades away. Putting the gun away he crouched down and gave Alexandra his hand.

Taking his hand she grabs her blanket and he holds her in his arms. She rest her head on his shoulder and falls asleep once again.

Present•

Ever since I could remember I have always wanted to know what it would be like to have a happily ever after.

I remember my mom once telling me that the place isn't the happily ever after it's the person the occupies you. Looking over at Liam I could picture a perfect life with him.

I smile at the thought. As if he knows I'm looking at him he turns his head towards me. "You know Mrs.Young won't appreciate that you aren't paying any attention to her lecture." He whispers with a smirk on his lovely lips.

I look up to see Mrs.Young, her back to the class as she explains the reaction. "I don't care. I like looking at you." The smile on his face grows.

"Is that so?"

"Yup." I look back at Mrs.Young who is now starring in our direction. I write down the reaction in my notebook before she comes and checks to see if we are writing things down.

By the end of class Liam and I walk out hand and hand out of the class.

Ever since Monday there has been talk about us all around the school. It's pretty annoying but I can handle it. Though I can't say the same for Liam.

He is easily tempered and the slight mention of us in the halls gets him worked up. "They all need to mind their own business." Liam hisses as we approach our lockers.