They were all momentarily shocked since they don't know what to make of this.

"Did you meet her sometime before to have Dannon?"

"No." Gouenji answered silencing them all.

"Then perhaps you are not the father?" A reporter asked slightly hesitant.

"He is my kid." Gouenji said curtly again making silence loom around us and all the guest were also observing the scene unfold with great silence. I bit my lip to hold back the smile. He also purposefully avoided the words of 'father' and 'mother'. I held myself from speaking to see where this goes. I will speak if things turn worse but it won't with Gouenji for sure. I think he is holding a grudge with them for sure.

"Perhaps..." A reporter dared. "..you are not the biological father??"

"Yes." He answered immediately making everyone shocked and some gasps of surprise could be heard.

"Miss.Faith is the biological mother?" Another reporter dared to ask.

"No." He replied immediately again and the tense atmosphere dissolved but I could see the accusing eyes of media for playing with them but none of them were bold enough to say it out loud either by words or actions.

"Then who are his biological parents and why did you decide to adopt him?"

"He is our kid because we love him and he loves us. Why do you even need to know his biological parents? They are with us and love him dearly too and he them...but you could say we snatched Dannon from them. Luckily they don't mind." This time I replied with a chuckle at the end to let give them a satisfied answer for once. If I let Gouenji answer he will surely say 'he is our kid. Why do you need to know about his biological parents.'

I could see the relief on their faces when I talked and gave them an elaborate answer. They were too intimated by him to pry too much for further answer. They were all standing on this ice fearing when the ice would break. I decided to take pity on them since they are only doing their job. Though it is none of their business to know about our lives, people were very much interested to know about the affairs of Gouenji him being impeccably handsome and wealthy with a great brain.

They asked us a few more question and I detected they threw the questions looking at me hoping I would answer since we all know what answers he will give. I decided not to give them a hard time and answered them all since I no longer have anything I am not sure of regarding the questions they asked. Previously when asked they asked us questions it was about our relationship but there was nothing between us, at least in solid and it was difficult to think about it but now things are clear.

After the questionnaire with the media was over then came the guests congratulating us both regarding the company and engagement. Everyone was different , some smiling, some serious, some cold, some stoic but one thing for sure, different people exist in this world and we can't tell about a person just by the way they look or talk or even by single encounter. Human being is a mystery down and deep to the end, each person worth of doing a research and digging deep.

"Destiny." Kidou said calling us to him. Our gang was there forming a big circle along with four other people who would be their parents I guess, Kidou's and Daniels may be since I could see a little similarities. Gouenji lead me there. Lillian immediately attached to my arm which was not holding Dannon's weight.

"Mom she is my friend I told a lot about from school time. Destiny. Destiny this is Rachel, mine and Kidou's mom."

She looked around 45 to 50 but nevertheless good looking. She gave the motherly aura and has gentle grace about her.