"Then why, Uncle?" Max asked, sighing slightly." Then why would you bring me here while I was having a nice breakfast, with my father."

"We brought you up here for you to train more. But we also wanted to thank you, for taking care of Uriel."

Max smirked and held her hand up to her ear. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch that."

"I said, thank you, for taking care of Uriel." Michal said once again, his eyebrow twitching in irritation, causing Max to smile cockily.

"Alright. You're welcome. And since we're on the topic, I want one of those. An angel blade I mean." Max said, crossing her arms and smirking.

"After your training today, I wanted to give you one. In honor of killing Uriel." Michale said, smiling slightly.

"Alright. Well, let's go. I'm in the mood to kick some ass." Max said, walking out of the room and down the hall, her uncles following her.

"If you insist."

*Time Skip*

Max smiled, flipping the angel blade in her hand again. She turned around and looked at Michale and Raphael." You need to find me more qualified opponents."

Max's uncles just laughed and shook their heads.

"So, what's next?" Max asked, tucking the blade in the back of her pants. She smiled slightly and sighed, wiping her slightly bruised knuckles on her pants.

"You go to the library with Destiny, learn as much as you can before you leave again."

Max just nodded and walked out of the room, down the hall and to the library where she saw Destiny sitting at their desk.

"Hello, Max."

Max smiled and sat across from Destiny with a sigh." Hello, Des."

Destiny smiled and snapped her fingers, causing a few stacks of books to appear on the desk.

"Let's get to it."

*Time Skip*

"Maximum, you're assistance is required down on earth."

Max looked up from her book and at the entry to the library, smiling at her trench coated uncle.

"With what exactly?" Max asked, causing Castiel to sigh and walk towards her.

"Sam and Dean have come across a new profit, and Dean is getting a little, rough."

Max stood up and smiled down at Destiny." I'll be back later, okay?" She said, walking to Castiel and grabbing his hand.

With the sound of wings flapping Max and Castiel appeared in a nasty looking house with liquor bottles, porn magazines, and a few books titled Supernatural.

"Dean, let him go!" Max yelled, pulling Dean off of the actually, slightly adorable man he had pinned against the wall.

"This man is to be protected." Castiel said, looking over at Max then back to Dean.

"Why?" Dean asked, causing Max to smile and put her hands on her hips.

"He's a prophet of the Lord." Max and Castiel say in unison.

Max walks past Dean and then extends her hand out to the man with the beard and the brown hair." Hello, I'm Max. You are?"

The man blushed slightly then grabbed Max's hand and shook it." I -- I know, I mean -- I'm Chuck -- Chuck Shurley."

Max smiled and nodded, taking her hand back with her smile turning into a smirk." Well, Chuck, I'm going to be sticking with you until Sam and Dean can get out of here. So I, uh.." She trailed off, looking around the room.
"Hope you don't mind some company."