"Sissy! Sissy, I did it!" Davick ran to her, and bounced around her body excitedly.

"You did whut? Why are you naked, Bubba?" She asked, following his repetitive hop.

"Because I shifteded!"

Dargon and Scar grinned in sync. Davick was always adding extra syllables while Ama slurred her words in an unmistakable toddler tone.

"I shifted munfs ago. Right, mama?" Ama asked, running over to Scar, who leaned down and carefully picked her up. "Yes you did, baby girl, I've told you about this though . . ." She softly scolded, and Amariah moved her arm in a shrug. Ama was right, though, and that's what had upset Davick so much. He always felt behind her. She was born first, she'd gotten her 'teef' first, she walked first, she shifted first. He always hit progressions after her milestones, and he felt like by the time he did, they would no longer be as special. But they were. Dargon and Scarlet knew both of their babies would grow at their own pace and she treasured every advancement from the both of them equally.

He was so ecstatic he'd shifted for the first time though. He almost thought Ama would be happy for him too, but lately she'd been getting so full of herself as any child would. And she bragged a little more than necessary.

Davick looked at his sister as he came to a stop, and frowned. He rubbed his arm, his topaz eyes directed towards the floor.

Amariah kicked her feet in her mom's arms, and Scarlet put her down. She approached her brother, and wrapped her chunky arms around him. "Sissy sowwy. She luvs you." She whispered. Anytime he'd gotten down, she felt it. It hurt. And she didn't like to be hurt.

"Bubba loves you toosies." His thin lips curved into a handsome smile, and Scar saw so many of Dargon's assets. She couldn't get over them, even to this day she wondered how she got so lucky. To meet Dargon, and to have this - all of this.

Dargon moved over to her, one of his arms linking around her waist to pull her close. He pressed his lips to her hair. "How long do you think they're gonna be in competition?" He mumbled.

"For as long as they're twins . . ." She purred. He rested his head against hers and smiled, his other hand resting on her stomach, where their third baby was.

Amariah grabbed Davick's hand and pulled him over to their parents. Davick clung onto Scar's leg and Ama huggled her dad's. Joy filled their hearts. Their loving, protective, mother, beamed at them, until a twinge of pain egged a grunt out of her. "Ah . . ."

Dargon's demeanor changed entirely.

Davick looked up past her tummy. "Mommy?"

Ama tugged her mama's hand, and Scar breathed out. The doorbell rang.

"I got it! I got it!" Amariah ran off. A few seconds later she heard her daughter squeal. "Nana!"

Davick perked up, and his little booty trailed out the room.

"You're naked . . ." They heard Nicola laugh. Dargon helped Scarlet to sit down, and he kissed her forehead, giving her a hand to squeeze. She looked up when Nicola came into the room with both children rambling her ears off about everything new that had happened, but she was so focused on Scar she barely heard any of it. She was still as radiant and youthful as she was when she was first introduced to the newly mated she-wolf though.

Nicola turned and took off her purse, crouching down. She handed it to the young identicals and smiled at them. "I brought gifts,"

Their eyes lit up, and they all but fought over who would carry the bag while their feet loudly carried them through the house and upstairs. By the time they hit the first floor, their overlapping bickering faded into faint chattering.

A now serious Nicola got up and came to place her hand on Scarlet's full term belly. They stared at her, waiting. After a minute of silence, Nicola smiled knowingly, and nodded.

"The baby's coming,"

***

HAAAAIIIII!

Mated To The Dragon, is now over. What a journey, right? What do you guys think of the twins? Do you think Scarlet has matured? Who's happy that she and Dargon are MAARRRIIEEDDD?!

I'm so pleased with the fact I actually finished it instead of abandoned it once more.
You know, a new friend who I've been speaking with complimented me on the reads and votes this story got last night and there wasn't one bit of me that wasn't grateful for the people who HELPED me get this far.

Years from now I'm going to look back at this story and its going to bring me so many memories

Years from now I'm going to look back at this story and its going to bring me so many memories. Can't believe its over, but it is, haha.

BE BLESSED
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW ME(I ALWAYS follow people back)
Share this book and their journey.

You know what you guys mean to me, I love you all So So So So SOOO much.

XOXO,

LadyGaara