Hide Away

Brianna Pov

I'm on my way right now to holly's house to get the rest of jason's stuff since he was back at the house putting his stuff up and out of the way. The divorce went well and Jason let her keep the house as long as he got to see Jamie. She was shooting me death glares during the whole thing and honestly........ I was just smirking at her and rubbing Jason back and kissing his neck successfully pissing her off. He knew what I was doing and got upset with me but when we got home I showed him how happy and sorry I am. Those nights of going out to the club hopelessly drinking wishing I had him and days of seeing couple be all happy while I was depressed made me mad, but no more will I ever feel like that again. I have the man that's my forever and I'm sure as hell am going to flaunt it.

I pulled up into the driveway and her car was there. I rolled my eyes and got out of my red dodge charger and knocked on the door. She came to the door looking all......rough and jacked up with a drink in her hand. She made a little sound and said," Oh....it's just you the home wrecker bitch." "If I am a home wrecking bitch....I sure am a good one because he loves me enough to leave your hoe ass, now show me where the rest of his stuff is so I can leave." I said. She smiled at me then started walking to the back of the house and we stopped in front this door that had alot of locks on it,she unlocked it and went down into what seems like a basement. I followed after her until she got to the bottom of the stairs then she took a sharp left and went into another room.

She opened the door and I seen the rest of his stuff in a corner. I walked in that room not knowing,.............that it would be my last time leaving here. I felt something pinch my neck then the darkness followed.

1 Month Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since I've been here with this psychotic bitch begging for Jason to find me. Holly did say it wasn't over.........but I miss Jason like hell. She only gives me little food and little water and abuses me, I fight back but since I'm so frail and weak now, she can toss me anywhere and I'll go whether I want to or not.

Jason Pov

Right now I'm heading over to holly's for a surprise visit. Over the month we have gotten back cool with each other and plus if it hadn't have been for her I wouldn't be here right now. When I received a note from brianna's fiance talking about a wedding invite I flipped the hell out. I broke just about everything in her house, then I became sad and started acting like a bitch. Crying and eating some ice cream and watching all of her favorite romance movies. When I got to depressed I was about to kill myself but holly got me over Brianna. I just let Brianna go because honestly she didn't love me as much as her husband.

I pulled up in the driveway and got out. I grabbed the flowers and my hey I still had to the house and walked in. I heard talking towards the kitchen so I headed that way.

Brianna Pov

I was in the kitchen watching holly eat as my punishment for trying to fight back. As she was talking to me all I did was stare at her like......Bitch....do you actually think imma reply back when you got me and tied up and hungry. I heard the door open and close and holly had a scared casted on her face. She knocked me out of the chair and made me lay down behind the island in her kitchen then stood over me. She kicked me in the head hard enough to knock me.....and it did.

Comment

Share

Vote

Follow