I Can't do this anymore

I just read some of the comments you guys left and here you go.

2 weeks later

Jason Pov

It's been two weeks and me and brianna have talked almost everyday, just catching up with each other.

Right now I'm playing with my son in the back ground and I'm pushing him on the swing set I bought him last week. I was still pushing him when he decided to jump out of the swing and he feel on his knees.

I run to him and help him up. I wipe his tears and carry him into the house.( his son is 5 ) I take him into the bathroom and cleaned his cut. When I was all done, his tears were dried and I kissed his forehead.

I push his hear behind his ear when I noticed........he had his birth mark on his shoulder bone. I'm puzzled as to how he has a birth mark on where his collar bone is when everyone in my family had their birth mark on their wrist and holly's family has their birth mark on their side. I instantly get pissed.

I hear the door open and I yell holly's name. "Yes babe" she yelled.

"Come. Here. Right. Now" I yelled angrily. "Babe, what's wrong?" she asked as she came into the bathroom. "Oh my gosh, mommy's baby is hurt....are you ok?" she asked her son.

"He's ok but I'm not" I say as I tried to contain my anger. "Well honey what's wrong?" She asked. "Hey jamie, go into your room ok?" I said sweetly. "Ok daddy" he said as he jumped down from the counter and ran into his room.

"Tell me why our son has a birth mark on his shoulder where his collar bone is at" I said using quotation marks around our son. "I don't know baby, he got it from your side if the family" She said nervously.....hmm.....I know she's lieing now.

"No, you know that my family has their birth marks on their wrist now stop bullshitting me and tell me if jamie really is my son" I yelled on the top of my lungs and punched the wall beside her face.

She jumped and gasped and quietly said," I don't know." "You. Don't. Know?" I yelled trying to not hit her. My family raised me right and would be disappointed if I put my hands on a woman. No matter how bad I want to bash her face in.

"Well when you do know, call me" I said and walked pass her. I heard her quiet sobs as I slammed the door and hopped in my car. I drove to brianna house trying to not let the tears fall. I mean who lets a guy think a little boy is their son for 7 fucking years. I loved little jamie hell I still do and still would have if I knew it wasn't mine.

When I got to brianna's house I knocked on the door and she opened it. When she looked at my face she let me in and let me cry. I usually don"t let people see me cry but I'd let her see me cry.

When I finished crying I pulled her into my lap and rested my head in the crook of her neck and told her everything. When I finished she held my face and made me look at her and told me that everything will get better and she kissed my forehead.

Gosh her lips are soft as fuck, I wonder how they'll feel on my d- nevermind. I looked at her for a long time then I kissed her....not on her forehead, cheek, and neck but on her lips. The kiss was slow and passionate just like how I wanted it to be.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry I took so long to update.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Share