Can't Take It

Brianna's POV

It's the end of the day and I'm on my way to my car. My bestfriends Olivia,Jasmin,Jasmine,Antonio, and Arthenia stopped me. I love them so much but they always got me in trouble. Let's face it....we're troublemakers when we get together.

"Ummm....you know we haven't seen you in a while now nigga I told you about that now." Jasmine said.

Laughing I sai,"Well nigga you do know I have stuff to do."

"I don't care you could at least check in you know."

"uhhh.....NO you ain't my mama I ain't got to check in with you hell I don't check in with my own mama."

"Well you gotta do  something  then."

"Mmhmm sure and hey ya'll."

"Don't you think It's a little too late for that."

"Well you interrupted me before I could say hey."

Rolling my eyes we started on a new subject. After just standing there for 25 minutes laughing my ass off I decided to go ahead and go home.

They bid me farewell and I hopped in my car and blast my screamo and drove off. I made it home in record time and went into the kitchen. I kissed my parents on the cheek and grabbed a snack to eat.

I went upstairs to do my homework.Well at least I tried because the bell rang. I went downstairs and went to open the door and saw.......

I hope you guys like this chapter. I know I have been rushing the story so I'm going to try to slow it down.

The song of the day is .....(drum roll)......

Paramore~ Ain't it Fun

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow