|Sister Stuff|

*For BeautifulMax2001*

_

_

Let's get one thing straight: Max McCall was not to be messed with, especially when her brother Scott was involved.

After their father walked out on the siblings and their mother, they relied on each other for support. They had their mother of course, who they both loved more than anything. But Melissa had to take up extra shifts at the hospital in order to keep food on the table, and juggling that along with two kids was a very time consuming job. So whenever things got rough, the McCall siblings always leaned on each other.

Insert Isaac Lahey. Max would be lying if she said she didn't find him attractive. She had seen him and Scott hanging out together a few times, but she never really talked to him, always just kind of hung back with Stiles.

So you can imagine her surprise when Isaac passed a note back to her one day in Chemistry class.

Not knowing how else to react, Max took the slip of paper from him. She opened it up and read the writing scrawled across it.

lunch today?

Max looked up at Isaac, who was looking back at her with his bright blue eyes and a knowing smile. She couldn't help the smile she gave in return before looking back down at the note on her desk and scribbling down a reply.

sure :)

It wasn't long after that day that the two of them started getting acquainted. They were constantly hanging around each other, laughing and goofing off together. It was no surprise that they started growing feelings for each other.

But things really started happening for the duo when Isaac showed up in her room one night, dripping from the rain with a duffle bag in his hand.

"Isaac...?" Max murmured, her brow furrowing as she pushed her glasses further up her nose and stood up from her desk. "What are you doing here?"