Elegidas/Elegidos:

¿Que son los elegidos?

Bien pues estas personas son escogidas por Slenderman ya que al parecer son "especiales" y son secuestrados por los Creepypastas.

Supuestamente son 24, a estas personas se les llama Hijos de la Luz/ Luna.

Al parecer el contador va aumentando y los que tienen más peligro de ser secuestrados son:

- Investigadores/as

- Escritores/as de Fanfictions

- Lectores/as de Fanfictions

TENGAN CUIDADO
Después de las pruebas normalmente suelen quedar 2 o 3 personas con vida.

Síntomas

- Tienes sueños con un Creepypasta y SIEMPRE es el mismo.

- En tus sueños luchas con personas que no conoces y siempre ves a ese Creepypasta con otro más al lado.

- Siempre ves un número, el mismo, por todos lados.

- Tu vida se asemeja a la historia de ese. Creepypasta.

- Ves sombras.

- Escuchas una voz que te aconseja en algunas situaciones.

- Tienes los mismos gustos que ese Creepypasta.

Estos son los síntomas, si empiezas a sentir que tienes muchos y además eres investigador, escritor o lector de Fanfictions, te recomiendo por tu bien parar de hacer ese tipo de cosas.

-Error_7|A-

03/06/17

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Who are the chosen ones?

Well these people are chosen by Slenderman as they appear to be "special" and are kidnapped by the Creepypasas.

Supposedly they are 24, these people are called Sons of Light / Moon.

Apparently the accountant is increasing and those who are most at risk of being kidnapped are:

- Researchers

- Writers of Fanfictions

- Readers of Fanfictions

BE CAREFUL
After the tests usually 2 or 3 people are left alive.

symptom

- You have dreams with a Creepypasta and ALWAYS is the same.

- In your dreams you fight with people you do not know and you always see that Creepypasta with another one next to it.

- You always see a number, the same, everywhere.

- Your life resembles the story of that. Creepypasta.

- You see shadows.

- You hear a voice that advises you in some situations.

- You have the same tastes as that Creepypasta.

These are the symptoms, if you start to feel that you have many and also you are a researcher, writer or reader of Fanfictions, I recommend for your sake stop doing that kind of thing.

-Error_7|A-

03/06/17