Kyoya Ootori X SMR

Hey :) This one is a request from ThinMintee. Thanks for an idea. I want to say I have no idea how the chemistry works, so all the actions were made up. at's all. Enjoy! Also I would like You to read the author's note. It IS important as hell.

Renge was extremely frustrated. She was convinced that the Host Club needed new member. Tamaki happily got involved in looking for new host, but Kyoya only sighted. He didn't say it out loud but he thought that seven hosts is enough. Renge argued the club was getting boring and to keep it popular, someone new had to be found. And they had an idea who could that be.

Y/n L/n. Handsome young man who was also the president of chemistry club. He wasn't very rich, but his brilliant mind got an interest of school's principal. What surprised other teachers was the fact that Y/n was a genius in chemistry but he sucked at math and physics. In future he wanted to work in laboratory. He worked hard to reach his goals. Kyoya knew that his father had his eyes on Y/n for his mind. And Kyoya was interested in Y/n for one more reason. His father implied that it would be good for Kyoya to get married to Y/n. But Kyoya couldn't get close to him. Y/n was always in lab and Kyoya cared for Host Club.

Renge, Tamaki and Kyoya reached the lab and knocked on the door. When they heard a muffled 'yeah' they walked in. They saw Y/n in white lab coat with gloves and goggles on. He was leaning on the table and pouring some green liquid to glass filled with strange blue substance. The mixed liquids steamed a bit.

-May I help you?-he asked as he turned his attention to the intruders. Tamaki decided to speak up.

-What is that?-Tamaki pointed at the glass.

-Some drugs, don't bother your blondie head with this. –Y/n took off the goggles and gloves. -So what do you want?

-We want you to join the Host Club.-said Renge.

-I need to study.

-You don't have to resign from chemistry.-Now it was Kyoya speaking.- After you're done with lab you can come to us. –Y/n seemed to think about it for a second before he made his decision.

-Fine.

Time skip

-KYYAAAAA!!!-was all they heard after Tamaki introduced Y/n as a new host. Y/n sighted heavily at the noise girls made and plopped on the couch. They immediately occupied the rest of the seats. This time all of the hosts were dressed up as nobles. Kyoya looked at Y/n and head to admit that he acted and talked like a real lord. Kyoya smiled lightly and brought his attention back to his customers.

-Hikaru! Kaoru!- Tamaki yelled at the twins.

-Leave them alone Tamaki. - groaned Y/n.

-But...

-Y/n-aniki! Help us.-they hid behind Y/n. He sighted and stood up. He leaned closer to Hikaru.

-What did you do?-he said in deep voice making Hikaru blush. Kyoya on the other hand felt his blood boil.

-Me a-and my brother tried to push Haruhi s-so he would accidentally k-kiss you.-he shuttered out.

-He's not the one I want a kiss from.-Y/n smirked.

-Ok, that's enough.- said Kyoya. He did his best to look and sound calm.-Y/n care to join me at my table for a cup of tea?

-Sure.

Y/n sat next to Kyoya and smiled at the girls. They were swooning all over him, but this time Kyoya wasn't that annoyed. He had his crush next to him so it all was much more bearable now.

Time skip

Y/n was at the lab. This time he was pouring pure taurine in to the glass mixing it with caffeine and proteins. He wanted to invent his own extreme energy drink. But if he overdosed caffeine and drank it he could even die. So he was very careful and focused. He added some magnesium and vitamins. Then he poured some orange juice for better taste. Then he took a sip of the drink.

-Not bad. -The taste was good, and after just one sip he could feel the drink kick in. He wrote the proportion down in his notebook and cleaned the glasses. Then he went to Host Club. He was stopped by a girl though.

-Y/n-kun, do you have a minute?

-Yeah, sure.

-I-I like you Y/n. Do you think you could accept my feelings?

-Unfortunately not. You are beautiful and nice young woman, but I have my eyes on someone for a little while. Sorry.

-I understand.-she smiled.- Good luck.

-Thanks.-he smiled back and left.

Y/n stepped in to the music room. He spotted Kyoya sitting on the couch. He was writing something in his notebook. Y/n felt something was off about him but he couldn't put a finger on what exactly it was. He decided to talk to him later.

Time skip

Y/n waited until only him and Kyoya left in the music room. When Tamaki and the rest of the gang left Y/n walked up to Kyoya.

-What's up with you?-he asked.

-Nothing.

-Oh really? Then why do I feel like I did something wrong?

-Why won't you go your girlfriend and leave me alone?

-My who?

-Don't play stupid! I heard that girl confessed to you earlier.

-And what makes you think I accepted her feelings? The only one I want is you.

Kyoya's eyes widened. For a brief moment he had no idea what to say. His face turned red. Y/n smirked and got closer to Kyoya. He wrapped his arms around him.

-Get that to your skull sweetheart. I love you. And you only. And don't you dare to forget it. – Y/n leaned in and kissed Kyoya's lips. At first he didn't respond but when he felt Y/n pull back he wrapped his arms around Y/n's neck and deepened the kiss. Y/n smirked and licked Kyoya's bottom lip asking for entrance. He opened his mouth for Y/n and let him explore his new territory. Soon the air was needed so they broke the kiss.

-I love you too Y/n.

Y/n smiled at his new boyfriend and pecked his forehead. Kyoya blushed and hid his face in the crook of Y/n's neck.

-That's how I like you best. Mine.