Daniel 'Danny' Fenton/Danny Phantom

Gender: Male

Species: Human/ghost

Age:
• 14 (Book 1 and 2)
• 15 (Book 3)
• 16 (Book 4)
• 20-24 (Book 5)
• 25 (Book 6)

Hair color: Black (human) White (ghost)

Eye color: Icy blue (human) Neon green (ghost)

Ethnicity: English from both of his parents and Esperanto learn by Tucker Foley

Height/Weight: 5'4"/135 Ibs

Hometown: Amity Park, Minnesota

Birthday: December 10th

Family:
• Jack Fenton (Father)
• Maddie Fenton (Mother)
• Jazz Fenton (Older sister)
• Danielle 'Dani' Fenton/Dani Phantom (Clone cousin)

Pet(s):
Cujo (ghost dog, share him with Misty)

Weapon(s):
Single Katana blade

How did he got his ghost powers: A lab accident in his parents' lab

A lab accident in his parents' lab.

His fears:
• Dark Dan Phantom
• Losing his friends and family
• Kelsey's shadow dark side

Place in the team: The Warrior, Second-in-Command

Personality:
At first, Danny was an average teenager, awkward and nervous but friendly. Like most teenagers, he had crushes on girls, desires to be popular, a dislike of bullies, and embarrassment about his parents. Unlike most teenagers, however, he had ghost powers. He was afraid of anyone discovering his secret, and longed to be normal and unnoticed by anyone. But after he fought ghosts for the first time, he realized he could use his powers for good. This new-found sense of purpose changed Danny into a heroic, brave young man. When he's not worrying about ghosts, Danny is kind, easy-going, and helpful. He likes using his ghost powers for good, but, being a teenage boy, he is not above using his powers to get revenge on bullies or sneak into the girls' locker room. His ghost hunting often cuts into his school work time, but he does work hard when he puts his mind on the task at hand. He loves making puns and exchanging witty banter during his fights, and while there's moments when he under-appreciates his friends, he is thankful to have them.

Powers and Abilities

Ghost Powers:
• Going Ghost (To transform, white rings extending from Danny's waist, then sweeping across his body.)
• Intangibility
• Invisibility
• Flight
• Green Ghost Ray
• Repulsion Field
• Energy Strike (channel ecto-energy through his fists to enhance the strength of his physical attacks.)
• Ecto-Energy Constructions (creates constructs made out of solid ecto-energy in a variety of forms, including concentrated ecto-energy balls, waves, and explosive discs and rings)
• Ghost Shield (generate shields made of solid ecto-energy that can nullify or even reflect attacks from other ghosts. Like his ghost rays, Danny's shields are green in color.)
• Power Augmentation (can use his ecto-energy to increase his body's physical strength)
• Ghost Stinger (send ecto-energy as electricity through an electric current, negating his enemies' electric attacks and sending them back at the attacker.)
• Photokinesis (project light from his hand using ecto-energy.)
• Ghostly Wail (can generate an extremely powerful sonic blast of pure ecto-energy that can destroy buildings and cause severe damage to both humans and ghosts. The ghostly wail is Danny's most powerful ability, but it drains his energy extremely quickly, often forcing him to revert to his powerless human form after just one use. While he is capable of defeating almost any foe with this power, he only uses it as a last resort.)
• Telekinesis
• Energy Absorption (can absorb an opponent's energy and link to their powers for a limited time, mastering it in "Torrent of Terror.")
• Overshadowing
• Software Fusion (With the Fenton Helmet, Danny can introduce himself into computer software and overshadow his video game avatar to use his ghost powers in video games.)
• Exorcism (can separate a possessed person from a ghost overshadowing them simply by grabbing them with his hand or using a ghost ray.)
• Dream Invasion (can overshadow a sleeping subject in order to get inside and influence his or her dreams.)
• Duplication
• Cryokinesis
• Cold blue Ghost Sense (When Danny is near other ghosts, a cold blue mist comes out from his mouth and a chill goes down his spine.)
• Pyrokinesis
• Spectral Body Manipulation (Danny can bend, twist, split, and otherwise contort his ghost body beyond the limits of normal human physiology.)
• Superhuman Strength
• Superhuman Durability
• Superhuman Stamina
• Superhuman Speed
• Superhuman Agility
• Superhuman Reflexes
• Healing Factor
• Weather Control (briefly) (After Danny's first fight with Vortex in "Torrent of Terror," he gained some of Vortex's power, allowing him to control the weather like Vortex. This power was linked to Danny's emotional state, with calm weather while Danny was calm and stormy weather while Danny was angry. Danny lost this power during his second fight with Vortex.)
• Vacuum Resistance (Twice, Danny was in outer space without a space suit and was unaffected by the vacuum, though he wore a helmet.)
• Underwater Breathing (Twice, Danny has been seen breathing and talking underwater. It's possible that this is due to him not needing to breathe at all in ghost form.)
• Hypnotic music (instrumental only)
• Shapeshifting
• Voice Manipulation
• Telepathy

Abilites:
• Quick Learning Ability
• Paranormal Immunity
• Experienced Pilot
• Skilled Tactician
• Experienced Combatant
• Swordsmanship
• Fenton Weaponry Expertise
• Leadership Skills
• Multilingual Skill
• Ninjutsu

Weaknesses:
• Anti-Ghost Weapons
• Blood Blossoms
• Ecto-ranium
• Infrared Vision

Interesting Facts:
• After they defeated Nightmare Possible with the Elements of Harmony they found deep in the Ghostzone in a remote area called the Dark Forest, Danny became the bearer of the Element of Loyalty since he represent of being loyal to his friends and family, despite on how many times he almost left them to try to fit in with the popular kids.

• After defeating Ember McLain twice, Team Phantom thought they're become a band as well, Danny can play the set of drums.

Crush:
• Paulina (formerly)
• Valerie Gray (formerly)
• Sam Manson (formerly)
• Oroku Karai/Hamato Miwa (soon)

Voiced by: David Kaufman