Chapter 9: Micro-Management

Danny's POV:
Two weeks later, after Leo confessed his feelings to Kelly, Misha, Midnight, Carrie and I really happy for her. Not only she has a boyfriend, but she finally feels other emotions again! We're on the rooftops, waiting what the Kraang are up to, but nothing's happening.

"Guys, I'm bored. When will the Kraang goin' show up?" Misha asked, "I don't know. But let's go, nothing's happening." Next thing we knew, a ecto-blast appeared from no where, hitting us as we're flunk back.

Skulker appeared and tell us as we stood up, "Hello ghost children. I heard the rumors in the Ghostzone that you've returned. So I thought to finish where we left off."

I quickly blast his left jet pack wing off, causing him to scream and fly away as Raph asked, "Who the heck was that?!" "We'll explain later." Kelly said as we flew after Skulker as Leo, Raph, Donnie, Mikey followed us.

Leo's POV:
We landed in an alley as we saw Skulker lands into a dumpster in the same alley we're in. We saw Danny and the girls above us, Kelly blast him as he's thrown from the dumpster.

He hit against the wall as Misha blast his other jet wing, Midnight blast his left forearm and Carrie blast his right foot, destroyed, showing wires.

So he's a robot? Kinda like the Kraang?

He falls, unable to maintain balance. "Dang Skulker, without your suit, you're pretty powerless. Maybe you need to learn to rely on your natural abilities." Danny said, "Midnight, do you have the Fenton Thermos?" Kelly asked her, "Right here." Midnight said as she gives Kelly a thermos.

" Midnight said as she gives Kelly a thermos

"Thanks." Kelly then captures Skulker inside the Thermos as he screams. "What was that?" I asked, "We'll explain after we sent Skuller back into Ghostzone." Kelly said. We head back to their house and sent Skulker back to the Ghostzone.

Donnie's POV:
After they sent Skulker back to the Ghostzone, we went to the living room and told us about the ghost hunter.

"So, let me get this straight; Skulker was trying to hunt you guys down before you moved to Japan 15 years ago?" I said, making sure what I heard was correct, "Yeah. When he first saw us, he knew we're unique because we're half humans and half ghosts." Danny said.

"But you guys are full ghosts now. Why is he still hunting you?" Leo asked confused, "Because we're a legend, Leo. Now that we became more unique, there's no doubt he's goin' try to hunt us down again." Misha said. "Not that we're surprised." Midnight said, looking as if this never happened a few times before in the past.

"But, if he captures you guys, then, what exactly is he going to do to you?" Leo asked nervously, "W-Well, at first he wants us in a cage for the rest of our lives. But now, he wants to... hang us on his wall." Carrie said as she and the others shivered.

"What?!" We all yelled, "That's just gross." Raph said, "That's what we thought." Suddenly, their ghost senses went off. "Uhh, guys? We have a problem." Kelly said. We all went outside to see Skulker again.