Chapter 1: Team Phantom Returns

Danny's POV:
"I can't believe that murder did this to us!" I yelled as we flew in the Ghostzone, "We know Danny, but once we head back, we'll soon make Saki-san pay." Kelly said. The girls and I will never forget what Saki-san did to us, he took us from our friends and families, and he's going to pay big time!

We all have scars from the fire accident; it was a deep scars Saki hit that caused us to die. Thanks to him, these scars literally scared us for life and now it marked us, Team Phantom, to hunt down Oroku Saki and won't stop until get our revenge forever.

After we finally found the portal, we flew out of my old home, and turn invisible. "Looks like Amity Park hasn't changed after all these years." I said, "Where are we going to live now?" Carrie asked, for once she's right; we can't stay here or in the Ghostzone.

"Maybe we should go somewhere else." Midnight said, "Where?" Misha asked, "I don't know, maybe my hometown, New York City?" She suggested. "WHAT?!" "Where are we supposed to live, Misha? We got nowhere else to go since our families and everyone else thinks we're dead. And I thought you learned to control your anger already." Kelly said.

"OK, and of course I did. Sometimes I can't always control it, and I thought I controlled it already. Sorry, Midnight. It's just New York is a big city and I'm a cowgirl for crying out loud! I'm not used to cities like that." Misha apologize to her.

"It's OK. And I know that, but it's the only option we have." Midnight said, "Fair enough." Misha said. "Then let's go." Kelly said as we flew to New York City, to try to start a new life. "So, how far is New York anyway?" Carrie asked,

"I think a few days or so. Could take a while to get there." "This is going to be a long flight." I said, with an annoyed face as Kelly look at me with a raise eyebrow as we flew to New York, hoping to start a new life there.