Misty Selene Forester/Midnight Banshee

Gender: Female

Species: Half human/Half ghost

Age:
• 14 (Book 1 and 2)
• 15 (Book 3)
• 16 (Book 4)
• 20-24 (Book 5)
• 25 (Book 6)

Hair color: Brown (Human) Black (Ghost)

Eye color: Neon green (Human) Red, but white while wearing mask (Ghost)

Ethnicity: 50% Puerto Rican, 25% English, 25% French and Esperanto learn by Tucker Foley

Height/Weight: 5'8"/155 Ibs

Hometown: Upper west side, Manhattan, New York City

Birthday: April 10th

Family:
• Arella Forester (Mother)
• Luis Rodriguez (Father, unknown)
• Mannie Forester (Twin sister, deceased)
• Aria Forester (Human shadow bio sister, banished)
• April and Pierre Forester (Grandparents)
• Claire Forester (Cousin, archenemy)
• Marion Forester (Cousin)
• Mickey Forester/Midnight Banshee (Clone cousin)

Pet(s):
Cujo (ghost dog, sharing him with Danny)

Weapon(s):
• Detachable double blade slasher

How did she got her ghost powers:She was born with them after twin sister died

She was born with them after twin sister died

Her fears:
• Horses
• Dark Dan Phantom
• Losing her friends and mother
• Kelsey's shadow dark side

Place in the team: The Brains

Personality:
Due to her NYC origin and her general appearance, people are quick to assume Misty is a popular girl, thus wrongfully assuming she's mean. However, that isn't the case. She is a very nice person, greets you with a smile, and would much rather get along with someone rather than be their enemy. The New Yorker inside her still lives strong, as it lives within her sass, quick wit, and sarcasm. With a venom tongue, she can easily lay a verbal smackdown.

Powers and Abilites

Ghost Powers:
• Flight
• Invisibility
• Intangibility
• Duplication
• Overshadowing
• Blood red ectoplasm
• Dark fire powers
• Telekinesis
· To transform, her body becomes engulfed in dark red flame for a few seconds and then fades away.
• Hypnotic voice and music
• Absorption (Can absorb positive energy of those around her into her necklace, increasing her singing and powers)
• Shapeshifting
• Voice Manipulation
• Telepathy

Abilites:
• Quick Learning Ability
• Paranormal Immunity
• Skilled Tactician
• Experienced Combatant
• Fenton Weaponry Expertise
• Intelligence
• Multilingual Skill
• Ninjutsu

Weaknesses:
• Anti-Ghost Weapons
• Blood Blossoms
• Ecto-ranium
• Infrared Vision

Interesting Facts:
• Misty's favorite colors are red and black.

• Despite being a city girl, Misty loves nature. She loves to take long walks in the woods when she needs alone time.

• She loves dogs and always wanted one, although her mother is allergic to them. She instead opts to volunteer at shelters.

• She's afraid of horses due to being kicked by one as a kid, yet she is alright around Spirit, Diablo and Avalon, knowing they will never hurt her.

• Her favorite flavors are cherry and cinnamon.

• She and her twin sister, Mannie, have the same powers and it is often shown that they have a weak connection between one another. This bond allows both girls to have a short vision or dream of each other's worlds through their eyes. Misty occasionally had dreams of the Ghost Zone, not knowing she was seeing it through her sister's eyes.

• Misty is taller than her friends for a while and loved to pick on Danny for it, until he outgrew her.

• Misty can speak Spanish, and is known to speak a mashed up Spanglish when she's angry.

• She loves to play basketball, and becomes very competitive when playing it.

• She loves all types of music, but hip-hop is her most favorite, especially Spanish hip-hop. She loves to dance to hip-hop and in general, because it keeps her in shape. It also provides as a stress reliever.

• Ever since Misty worn the necklace Kelsey gave her, she realized it helps her absorbs positive energy of happiness, love and friendship to make her more powerful.

• When Kelsey gave two necklaces for her and Carrie, the three became a musical group in Casper High known as "The Ghost Mermaids", she's a backup singer with Carrie.

• After they defeated Nightmare Possible with the Elements of Harmony they found deep in the Ghostzone in a remote area called the Dark Forest, Misty became the bearer of Generosity since she represent being generous to her friends and family.

• After defeating Ember McLain twice, Team Phantom thought they're become a band as well, Misty can play the keytar and one of the backup singers.

Crush: Donatello Hamato

Voiced by: Jennifer Lopez