Chapter 8 : no phone left behind

As he parks infront of his quiet ginormous house as Sebastian stands up  to notice a light glowing on the floor of his car. Kurt, he dropped his phone on the floor when he must have gotten up. And it's open.

  "Well.. what do we have here.. " Sebastian smirked as he went through the contact list and  and added himself.

  [ Contact : Sexy Sebby ]

"He's gonna kill me but I did try to apologize." Sebastian thought to himself.
As Sebastian scrolls through Kurt's phone he bores himself.
  He walks quietly in the house hoping to not wake his family. He sets the phone on his bedside table before turning off the light and falling asleep. Hoping he'll have the change to give it back to him tomorrow.

Next day..

Kurt's pov

"My Gaga where did my freaking phone go?!!" Kurt called through the house

"You're gonna be late Kurt!" Burt called out from the kitchen.

"I know that!" Ugh he'd have to go to school without it for today.
As Kurt tidy ups his hair and uniform he grabs his bag and runs down to meet Burt to the car.

Sebastian's pov

*ring*
*missed facetime*

*ring* *ring* *ring*

"Jesus Christ shut up!" Sebastian sighed for the hundredth time that phone kept going off on the seat of his Porsche.
  Finically arriving to the school he reached for the phone and gets out taking a breath before heading in.

  "Hey I'm seb-" Kurt begins

Before Sebastian shoves the phone at Kurt

"Here! It won't shut up I beg of you to not leave it in my car please.."

"Uh thanks did you..?"'Kurt ask scroll omg at his phone relieved to see it in the same condition as before

"If you asking if I looked up porn or went through messages that's a no and I better get going or we'll be late." Sebastian managed to blurt.

"Thanks again" Kurt called out before Sebastian went inside the classroom and sat at their table.