Chapter 2 : No way.

( Sebastian's pov ) a year back

  Sebastian is sitting in an armchair  of the dean awaiting his words. Agony as the second hand passes the clock he arrogantly stares at the dean.
"What would you think I could condemn your actions earlier" the dean says.

(Earlier)
  The warblers were singing bad with glee when hell struck. Sebastian passes by his fellow warbler while handing him a cup of rock salt filled slushie.
"Now that bitchy gay face can get what he deserves" he thought to himself.

SPLASH!

"no...no no no goddammit what the hell why would you do that blainers!" He quickly realized Blaine jumped infront of Kurt

(End of flashback)

"I wouldn't know.." Sebastian bluntly replies
"You just moved here and what made you do such acts I recommend you plead mercy now or your actions will be taken for punishment"

Sebastian scoffs at him and replies "go ahead what do I care."

"Maybe an expellition and suspension at al curricula activities will make you care.. now get out of my office."

With that Sebastian glares at him and strides off.

[Sebastian's pov now]

"Great a new school and forever boredom thanks dad!" And with that Sebastian ends the call he just had with his dad.

Parking his red Porsche out front to show off to every other student Sebastian takes a moment to breath. He smirks at the students passing by with heir jaws hanging out before getting out of the car.

He he's out of his Porsche and strides to the doors of his new school till something stop him in his way.

"No fucking way.." he gritted his teeth talking to himself.