Forty-Seven

(Written from my computer so sorry if it looks weird :P)

After the three of you got something to eat, you all immediately agreed to do some sight seeing. You decided to have some fun and go on a duck boat tour

(A/N: For those of you who don't know what that is it's basically a tour of a city and the car you're in is also a boat so you get to go in the water too. I'm bad at explaining these type of things sorry :P)

You took countless photos on your phone that you got a notification saying that your storage was almost full. You sighed as you realized you now had to be careful with how many photos you had to take. You then looked over at Robert, who actually brought a real life camera with him.

"You brought a camera?" You asked him.

"Yeah, so I could mainly vlog." Robert responded.

"That's smart" You sighed. "My phone is almost out of storage."

"I can download these photos and send them to you." Robert insisted.

"Are you sure?" You asked.

"Totally." He responded.

After the duck tour was over, you decided to stay near the shopping complexes and go shopping. You got yourself (Random Souvenir), a (Random Souvenir) for your dad, and a (Random Souvenir) for your mom.

After doing some shopping, you decided to go out to dinner before heading back to the hotel. You felt relieved knowing this time around, things went well for you and Robert. You two were both surprised that no fans came and intruded you, especially since tomorrow was the start to of PAX East. But you both didn't complain, it was nice to have some peace, with the exception of (F/N).

The three of you then walked back to the hotel and decided to call it a night. Unlike last time you stayed at a hotel for the convention, you decided to stay in your own room with (F/N).

"UGH! Why can't I live here?" (F/N) groaned.

"Same" You agreed.

"There's so much cool stuff here compared to back home!" (F/N) exclaimed.

"That's because we live in the middle of nowhere." You responded.

"True" (F/N) said.

You then looked at your friend as she was lying down on her bed. You began thinking about the day as you were mainly hanging out with Robert, leaving (F/N) as the third wheel. You knew she probably didn't mind, but you knew you would feel guilty if you didn't apologize.

"Hey, sorry if we made you feel like a third wheel today." You said to your friend.

"Why are you apologizing?" (F/N) asked. "You two are a couple, you guys deserve to hang out together! And I didn't feel like a third wheel, I had fun!"

You smiled, "That's good!"

"And tomorrow is going to be awesome!" (F/N) assured you.

"Definitely!" You agreed.

The two of you suddenly heard a knock on the door. The two of you sat up, curious as who it could be. But then, you hear a loud, shrilly voice outside of your door after knocking.

"HOUSEKEEPING!"

You giggled and rolled your eyes as you walked over to the door and opened it. Robert looked at you and smiled.

"Think I made a good impression?" Robert asked.

"Unless hotel staff heard you." You joked. "Why are you down here?"

"I forgot to give you this!" Robert said, holding up a bag.

"You didn't have to get me anything!" You smiled.

"I wanted to." Robert responded.

Instead of you just taking the bag, he opened the bag for you, which had a box with a necklace in it. On the necklace chain spelled out "Boston" with two hearts outside of the word.

"Before you freak out, it was those cheap necklaces from the souvenir shop we went to." Robert assured you.

"Thank you." You smiled.

"Wanna put it on?" Robert asked.

"O-Okay..." You said.

You turned around as Robert took the necklace out of the box and put the necklace around your neck, chaining it around the back of your neck. As you stared ahead of you, you noticed (F/N) taking pictures on her phone.

"(F/N)! Do you mind?" You asked.

"I'm sorry!" (F/N) exclaimed happily. "But I ship you guys so much! Screw Phan!"

You rolled your eyes and looked back at Robert and smiled.

"Thank you." You whispered to him.

"You're welcome." He responded.

You leaned in and softly kissed each other. But realizing (F/N) was most likely taking pictures, you made it short and sweet.

Robert then changed the subject.

"So you two excited for tomorrow?" Robert asked.

"Hells yeah!" (F/N) exclaimed.

However, you simply nodded. You've been to a PAX convention before so you know some of what to expect.

"I am too!" Robert responded. "I'll try my best to see if we can meet Jack, Mark and them."

"You don't have to do that!" You assured him.

"Well, I'm going to anyway!" Robert remarked.

You smiled as Robert finally decided to call it a night and headed back up to his room. After closing the door, your friend approached you and observed the necklace around your neck.

"I don't care if this isn't a diamond necklace, this is fucking beautiful!" Your friend cried.

"Remember what I told you earlier" You said.

"Don't worry, this is the last time I'll be embarrassing you." (F/N) assured you.

"And please no photos on social media!" You demanded.

"No worries!" (F/N) swore.

You looked at the time, realizing it was getting late. Despite (F/N) being already asleep moments later, you decided to take a quick shower, put on your pajamas, plan out your outfit for tomorrow and then go to sleep.

You were surprised to even fall asleep considering how excited you were for PAX East tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!

So as I said last chapter, I reuploaded my last two chapters and I'm continuing writing chapters on this story!

I also want to say thanks for supporting me whenever I either had writer's block or lost motivation to write this story. I appreciate it so much. If it weren't for you guys, I probably would have deleted this story. But with how much people are reading it, I knew I couldn't throw a perfectly good story again. So I once again say thank you!

Anyways, more to come soon!

~Jackir30 :)