Thirty-One

You ended up making the 10-20 minute drive into the city. Robert's mom and your mom decided to drop you and Robert off in the heart of the city so that you guys could walk around and go shopping.

"So I'm still not over the fact that you're here." Robert told you.
"I knew you'd say that again." You responded.
"I'll probably be saying that the entire time." Robert continued. "Well, until the day you leave, then it'll change to 'I can't believe you're leaving'"
"Robert, don't ruin it." You remarked.
"Oh, sorry..." Robert slightly chuckled.

The two of you went into some of the major shopping centers. You didn't buy anything, but you still liked checking the clothes out and maybe trying on a few. There was a big candy store however, and the two of you wasted no time buying at least three bags of candy.

"Hey, I've got an idea for a video we could do together." Robert stated. "It can be called '(Y/N) tries Canadian candy!"
You laughed, "Robert that sounds terrible!"
"I know." Robert joked.
"But I'll still do it with you if you'd like!" You added.
"Really?" Robert asked.
"Yeah!" You said.

The two of you continued to make your way through each stop, even stopping for some lunch along the way, before you two finally met up with both your mom and Robert's mom.

"You two seemed like you had a good time!" Robert's mom stated.
"We did! It was so much fun!" You exclaimed.
"Well, maybe we can explore the other half of the city tomorrow or something." Your mom said.
"What, you mean we're leaving already?" Robert asked.
"Well, it's going to be the busiest time of the day soon so I don't want to be in here with all the crowds." Robert's mom explained.
Robert rolled his eyes, but you gave him an assuring look. "Robert, we've still got an entire week together. It'll be fine! We could start making the video you've been talking about."
Robert smiled. "Alright."

The four of you made your way back to the car and pulled out of the lot and out of the city. As you left, you noticed traffic becoming ridiculous when entering the city. It made you glad that you made the decision to leave.

As soon as you got back home, you and Robert went upstairs into his office with your bags of candy. You took out the five candies that Robert told you to try on camera. One was called "Coffee Crisp", the second one was called "Maynard's" Swedish candy, the third one was called "Malted Milk", the fourth candy was called "Jersey Milk" and the fifth one was called, of course, Maple gummies.

(A/N: For the record, these are candies that I looked up online so sorry if they're called something different or I'm sorry if they don't exist.)

Robert then turned on the camera when you weren't ready and you ended up spilling the bag of candy.

"Rob! I wasn't ready!" You exclaimed.
"Oh shit!" Robert responded.

You were kinda mad but the way he said "oh shit" made you laugh, so you two decided to brush off the whole situation and clean up the mess real quick before continuing.

After making sure you were ready this time, Robert did his introduction.

"How's it goin' friends, it's RobertIDK here, and today, I have a very special guest with me, (Y/N) my girlfriend!"
"Hey!" You said, waving awkwardly at the camera.

Robert then explained how you were going to try an assortment of different candies. He then went over to you and handed you each candy individually. He first had you try the Jersey Milk Bar, which when you first tasted it, gooey chocolate literally exploded in your mouth. It tasted incredibly rich and sweet. The second thing you tried was the "Malted Milk", which was kind of crunchy and hard to describe in taste, but it was still chocolatey. The third one he had you try was the Maynard's Swedish gummies. It tasted just like Swedish Fish. The fourth thing he had you try was the Coffee Crisp, which had a mix of coffee and chocolate. It tasted pretty good, actually. Finally, the last thing he had you try was the Maple Gummies, which tasted just like maple syrup.

(A/N: Sorry if these descriptions are wrong, like I said earlier, I looked this stuff up, blame google if it's wrong!)

Robert ended the video with his outro, which the two of you did together before he went over and turned the camera off.

"That was actually really cool to do!" You claimed.
"I'm glad you liked it!" Robert responded.

Robert and you then decided to spend the next hour continuing to eat some more of the candy, which ruined your entire plan for dinner, but you didn't seem to care.

Afterwards, the two of you decided to edit the video together. For humorous purposes, you decided to keep the part in where candy spilled all over the place. Robert added a bunch of other things to make it more funny. It took absolutely forever for them to all be added in, but when you were finally able to play it back, it was totally worth it.

After about 2-3 hours of editing, you looked at the time. It was almost 11 at night.

"Wow... that's a lot of time!" You said. "That took quite a bit more time than the photo booth challenge video."
"Well, since this one is actually going up on my channel, I actually had to try, y'know?" Robert asked.
"I don't think I would have the time or the patience to do something like that." You claimed.
"It takes a while, but after you get used to it, it's not so bad." Robert said.

You smirked a smile.

"Well, I guess I should go to bed." You said.
"Okay..." Robert said.
"Thanks for an awesome time today." You smiled.
"I should thank you, because you made today the greatest day of my life." Robert added.
"Really?" You asked.
"Yeah." Robert nodded.

He stood up and embraced you, kissing you softly on the top of your head before you left his office and went into the room you were sleeping in, fell right on top of the bed and fell right to sleep.