Twenty-Six

**Time Skip***

It's been about a month since Robert has first moved into his new house. You both were beginning to adjust to the different time schedules. Whenever he posted a "good morning tweet" at twelve in the afternoon your time, however, you would joke around telling him that he was too late.

You still, however, haven't talked to Robert about the situation with possibly telling everybody about the relationship you both were in. You were still as nervous as you were before and kept making excuses not to mention it.

But, you finally felt like now was the proper time.

Whenever Robert skyped you, you immediately answered.

"Hi!" You said as his face first popped up on your screen.
"Hey!" He responded back. "How have you been?"
"Okay." You responded.
"Okay?" Robert asked. "Why only okay?"
"Just a few things on my mind I guess." You said.
"Like what?" Robert asked.

You were silent for a moment, your heart was racing. You just wanted to respond saying 'nothing' at this point. But for some reason, you found your mouth moving and responding to him.

"I-I've just been wondering..." You began. "F we were ever going to tell anybody about our relationship."

Your heart then sank. You knew you sounded desperate and you thought Robert thought the same way. You probably just ruined everything.

But suddenly, Robert responded.

"It's weird..." Robert said letting out a chuckle. "That's kinda what I wanted to call and talk about."
Your eyes went wide. "Really?"
"Yeah." Robert nodded. "It's been something that's been making me feel uncomfortable. And because of how busy I've been, I haven't been able to really talk to you about it until now."
"Well, that's good that we both thought the same thing." You responded.
"Both minds think alike!" He said.
You giggled before he continued talking, "So what exactly do you want me to say in a video about it?"
"You don't even have to make a video about it, you can just maybe tweet about it." You responded.
"I feel like it would be much better in a video." Robert explained. "Because it'll take more than just 140 characters to explain the entire thing."
"That's true." You agreed.
"Stupid character limit." Robert mumbled.
You giggled, "I know."

There was a moment of silence before you spoke up again.

"Just explain everything that happened during PAX and how it ended up becoming a relationship from there, I guess." You explained.
"I'm just nervous that people will know exactly who you are and that they'll come after you." Robert worried. "You don't need to get hate from anybody."
"Robert, you have an amazing community, so I don't think nothing much will happen." You assured him. "Even if it does, I'll just ignore it. It may not be easy at first but I guess lots of people have to go through that."
"Yeah, I guess..." Robert responded.

There was another moment of silence before he spoke again.

"So, if you don't mind... I guess I'll start coming up with ideas on what I have to say for the vlog." Robert said.
"Okay." You responded.
"Are you sure you feel comfortable with doing this?" Robert asked.
"Totally." You nodded.

You then both ended the call.

A few minutes later, you got a notification from Robert on Twitter.

@Robertidk: Making a vlog about somewhat of a serious issue. I really hope you guys watch this.

A couple minutes later, you got another tweet notification from him.

@Robertidk: I might have it up by late tonight, if not tomorrow.

Then, a couple minutes later, he said something else.

@Robertidk: It's been something I've been wanting to say for a while so please whatever happens, please accept it.

You then text him something funny to brighten the mood.

Y: TOO MANY TWEETS!
R: CHARACTER LIMIT SUCKS ASS!
Y: ;P

You then changed the subject.

Y: In all seriousness though I hope the video goes well.
R: I hope it does too. I'm about to record. Ttyl.
Y: :)
---
Later on that night, you got a notification from YouTube that Robert had posted a video. Your heart raced as you clicked on the video that just said "Important Announcement"

In the video, Robert basically explained how he had a girlfriend and how the two of you met at PAX Prime and how you've met a few other times and that was basically it. He then went on somewhat of a rant, asking people not to hate on the two of you for your relationship.

You liked everything he said. You knew you wouldn't have been able to say it better yourself.

You then texted Robert.

Y: Just watched the video! Great job!
R: Glad to get that off of my chest!

You then decided to scroll through the comments section and see how many people approved and disapproved of your relationship. Surprisingly, everybody liked it and agreed with what Robert had said to anybody who didn't like the relationship.

You then went on Twitter, where your notifications were blowing up with congratulations and tons of people started following you. There were only several comments that were hate comments, but you took it better than expected and simply ignored it. It all felt very overwhelming because you knew you weren't anybody actually famous.

You decided to spend most of the night following certain people from the crazy amount of people who started following you. It took all night, but once you got it done, you felt relieved.

You then text Robert.

Y: The amount of support and followers I got afterwards was insane!
R: Same for me too! I'm glad everybody likes it!
Y: Same here!
R: I'm proud we finally got to say that we were going out :)
Y: Same here. Couldn't be more relieved.
R: I love you :)
Y: Ily2!
R: Goodnight :)

You then decided to turn off your phone for the night and plug it in to charge. It was almost dead after your notifications blew up earlier. Your phone rarely ever was at the point of dying. But tonight, it was actually worth it.

You then looked at the time. It was almost 3am. It took you no time at all to actually fall asleep because of how tired you were.

Hopefully, you could sleep in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Question time!
- How would you feel if Robert was actually in a relationship with somebody?
My Answer: I would be incredibly happy for Robert as long as I both knew they were actually happy together :D

Comment your response!

More to come!
~Jackir30