Twenty-Three

The next few days were quiet between you and Robert. You knew he was focusing on moving and that he was going to be flying to Vancouver any day now. Everything felt weird since you couldn't talk much with Robert. But you knew you didn't want to become one of those clingy girlfriends who texts their boyfriend every second of every day to check up on them or ask them what they're doing.

Your phone suddenly buzzed as you saw a tweet from Robert.

@RobertIDK:
Just got the last box filled! Getting ready to ship everything and head to Vancouver! :)

You smiled. You decided to respond to his tweet.

@(insert Twitter name here):
@RobertIDK everything is your OTP now?? ;P

After a minute of sending the tweet, you got a response from Robert on Twitter.

@RobertIDK: @(Username) My OTPs are coming with me! ;P

You giggled. You then noticed the responses from fans on Twitter.

I ship you guys!
OTP!
Goals

You blushed. It kind of embarrassed you. Ever since you first saw photos of you and Robert together at PAX, people have been recognizing you from Twitter and have posted asking you whether you were a couple. Even though you guys were officially a couple, you still haven't confirmed it yet, and you weren't sure whether you wanted to confirm it or not. You wanted to ask Robert, but you wanted to wait until after he moved in to ask him.

You then got another notification from Robert with a YouTube link. He had uploaded another video. You immediately went and checked it out. It was a Speech Jammer video. You watched the first half of the video when you suddenly got a text from Robert.

R: Sorry I didn't tell you I made a video :P
Y: You're good. Glad you were able to :)
R: I made it before the accident btw
Y: I kinda figured.

You decided to text him again, staying on the subject.

Y: What about your car?
R: They said they'll take care of it.
Y: Wow they sound nice.
R: Lol yeah, I guess it was luck :P
Y: :P

You then watched the rest of the video and gave it a thumbs up, like you did with all of his videos.

You thought about it for a moment so you could ask the question about having to eventually tell everyone about their relationship, but you still decided not to say anything.

Suddenly, Robert texted you again.

R: Oh... Before I forget. Here's the video :)

It was the video you and him made together. You immediately saved it as a video on your phone and watched it over and over again. You couldn't stop thinking about that moment. When you and Robert made a video together, and then the video editing you both did together. And of course, the kiss that happened right afterwards.

The thoughts in your head were suddenly interrupted when you heard your mom calling your name.

"(Y/N)! (F/N) is here!" Your mom exclaimed.
"Tell her to come up to my room!" You shout back to her from upstairs.

Moments later, (F/N) came up into your room.

"Hey!" (F/N) said. "Sorry for inviting myself over."
"It's fine." You responded.
"I heard that Robert got into an accident." She began. "Is he okay?"
"How'd you know?" You asked.
"Your mom told my mom." (F/N) answered.
"Of course she did." You responded. You then changed the subject and answered her question. "He had a broken leg and some pain, but other than that he was okay."
"That's good." (F/N) responded.
"Yeah, I know." You agreed.

You noticed (F/N) looking at your phone, at the video of you and Robert.

"Is that a video of you?" She asked.
"Yeah." You nodded. "We made it together when I was up there with him."
"I need to see it!" She exclaimed.
"Alright! Alright!" You giggled as you immediately pressed play.

You two silently laughed as you watched the video together. Then as the video ended, your friend sighed.

"It must be awesome being in a relationship with him." (F/N) said. "You two are perfect."
You sighed, "Yeah, well, he's going to be in Vancouver in a day or two and I'll be here so who knows how our relationship will go from there?"
"I think it'll go just fine." (F/N) responded. "You just gotta think positive. And who knows? Maybe something will happen to make you two meet up again."
"Doubt it." You said.
"It's happened many times before (Y/N), I think it'll happen again." She responded.
"I guess..." You said.

Your friend then stood up from the bed.

"Me and (other best friend's name) are going bowling if you wanna join us." (F/N) said.
"That'd be great!" You responded.
"It'll get your mind off of Robert moving a bit." She responded.
"Please stop." You said in a serious tone.

She then stayed quiet as the both of you went down the stairs and headed out the door. You picked up your other best friend and went bowling. It happened to be at a time where it was glow-in-the-dark bowling so it was perfect.

With the three of you having terrible bowling skills, you decided to go to the alley with the barriers and play there, even though a bunch of little kids were there. You played three rounds and the three of you each managed to win one round.

After the last game was over, you went and got pizza. That's when you realized that throughout the entire time you guys were bowling, you hadn't had thought about Robert once. In a way, you felt bad, but it also helped you to not feel sad about the fact that he was leaving. (F/N) was right, it did help a lot.

But as you were heading back home, that feeling came back again and it was worse than before, because you knew that Robert would be leaving in less than a day. You wanted to go back up there one more time to say goodbye...

But you knew you couldn't this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry the second half sucked! It was basically made up as I went along!

Also apologies for not updating! I wanted to finish one of my other stories before continuing with this story and another few stories I'm working on. But from this point on, I will now be focusing on those stories!

More to come!
~Jackir30