Michelle 'Misha' Manuela Delacruz/Misha Spirit

Gender: Female

Species: Half human/Half ghost

Age:
• 14 (Book 1 and 2)
• 15 (Book 3)
• 16 (Book 4)
• 20-24 (Book 5)
• 25 (Book 6)

Hair color: Dark brown (Human) Golden orange (Ghost)

Eye color: Light purple (Human) Purple (Ghost)

Ethnicity: 75% Mexican, 25% German and Esperanto learn by Tucker Foley

Height/Weight: 4'11"/117 Ibs

Hometown: Sierra Blanca, Texas

Birthday: August 16th

Family:
• Amelia Delacruz (Mother)
• Travis Wolf (Father, divorced)
• Jocelyn Delacruz (Older sister)
• Natalie Delacruz (Younger sister)
• Maria and Miguel Delacruz (Maternal grandparents)
• Vincent Wolf (Parternal grandfather)
• Camille Wolf (Cousin)
• Mitchell Delacruz/Mitch Spirit (Clone cousin)

Pet(s):
El Diablo (ghost horse)

Weapon(s):
• Kamas

How did she for her ghost powers:In the Guys in White's lad accident in her hometown when she's 13 years old

In the Guys in White's lad accident in her hometown when she's 13 years old

Her fears:
• Snakes
• Hospitals
• Dark Dan Phantom
• Losing her friends and family
• Kelsey's shadow dark side

Place in the team: The Muscle

Personality:
Upon first meeting Michelle, she gives off a tough girl vibe. She holds her head high and proud around those she's not familiar with. Around friends and family she is a nice and generally fun person. She's best known for being feisty and a bit of a daredevil. She has a good heart and soul, willing to stick up for others who can't fend for themselves.

Powers and Abilities

Ghost powers:
• Flight
• Invisibility
• Intangibility
• Duplication
• Overshadowing
• Orange ghost sense
• Ectoplasmic manipulation
• Sun fire powers
• Super-strength
• Telepathy with horses (non ghost related)
• Can manipulate ectoplasm and fire into weapons
• Hypnotic music (instrumental only)
• Shapeshifting
• Voice Manipulation
• Telepathy

Abilites:
• Quick Learning Ability
• Paranormal Immunity
• Skilled Tactician
• Experienced Combatant
• Multilingual Skill
• Ninjutsu

Weaknesses:
• Anti-Ghost Weapons
• Blood Blossoms
• Ecto-ranium
• Infrared Vision

Interesting Facts:
• Michelle got the nickname "Misha" from her sister, Natalie. When Nat was just learning how to talk, she would call Michelle "Mee-chuh" and her friends picked up on it, beginning to call her Misha.

• Her other nickname is "Michelle Mustang", because she loves Mustangs, and horses in general. She is also often compared to a Mustang, and people have told her she must've been one in a past life.

• Telepathy is a family trait, coming from her father's side of the family.

• She knows how to wrangle bulls, a skill she learned from her grandparents.

• Despite used living in Amity Park and now New York, Michelle was able to find a ranch at the other side of town. She's almost always there and rides her horse. She even goes there with Kelsey and Carrie.

• She speaks with a Southern accent, although will lose it when spending time with her grandparents as they speak mainly Spanish with one another. She'll often come back from vacations in Texas with a Mexican accent.

• Her favorite colors are purple, black, and blue. She also despises the color pink.

• Her favorite flavors are grapes and blue raspberry.

• Her favorite type of music is classic rock, old school rap, and of course, country.

• When she is 14, she finds a ghost horse named Diablo, and becomes his new master.

• She hates hospitals because she has been in them one too many times, and tries to avoid them as much as possible.

• She lives a cowgirl lifestyle because it's a way to keep her father in her heart.

• She aspires to be one of the best rodeo stars in the world.

• She gets acute appendicitis when she is 15.

• After they defeated Nightmare Possible with the Elements of Harmony they found deep in the Ghostzone in a remote area called the Dark Forest, Michelle became the bearer of the Element of Honesty since she represent of being honest to her friends.

• After defeating Ember McLain twice, Team Phantom thought they're become a band as well, Michelle can play the base.

Crush: Raphael Hamato

Voiced by: Jacqueline Obradors