Darius takes a step back and holds his hands up at the sound of his son's voice raising. Her chuckles though, finding amusement in something so serious.

"Alright, alright. No need to be nasty." He says, still smiling. "I'll be on my way before things blow up even more than they already have. But I will be seeing you again, my boy. You too, Aurora."

He turns his back and I can't believe that Ares let him walk away. I'm surprised he didn't pin him down, and beat the shit out of him quite frankly. Because I can feel his blood boil at every step his father takes away from us.

"You should leave too." Ares tells me, his muscles expanding while his veins pop. He doesn't look at me.

"But Ar---" I begin to argue before being cut off.

"No buts. You had no right to keep something like that from me. And you lied to me. How can I trust you? What else are you keeping from me?" He pauses, making my heart drop. I wish I could tell him. But now, it'll hurt more than ever to know what I'm planning. "Actually, I don't wanna know."

I sigh, thinking back to keeping this from him. I honestly thought that he would be better off not knowing, but obviously not.

I decide that maybe he just needs some time alone. So with Coby on my hip, I take hold of the stroller that his brother is in.

"I just want you to know that I'm sorry. I didn't think you would want to know, I thought I was doing the right thing. But I'll leave you alone for now, and I'll take the boys with me."

He looks at me now, and shakes his head certainly.

"No. The boys stay with me." He puts a hand on the push chair, and I keep my grip on Coby.

"Ares, in all fairness I don't think you're in the right state to look after--" He cuts me off again.

"No. I want them. I need to be with them right now." He tugs on the chair, removing my hand.

"I'm serious. I don't want you with them right now."

My instincts kick in to protect my babies, but at the same time my instincts are telling me to obey my mate. I'm torn, and I wish all three would just come back with me. I don't want to leave Ares alone.

"Give me Coby." Ares holds out his hands, waiting for me to hand him over.

I turn away, holding Coby close to my chest. I'm not giving him.

"No. Give me Chase." I give him a stern look.

"You know what? You take Coby, I'll take Chase. Have a fucking great day, Rori." Before I can even move he's walking away from me with the stroller around his hands. For a moment I think about running after him, but decide it's best not to argue. I hope Chase will be okay with him.

"Guess it's just you and me, little buddy." I sigh, looking into Coby's sweet eyes.

-----------------------

"Well, where's the other one?" My mother pulls out of our hug and ushers me inside.

"With his daddy." I sigh sadly, brushing the hairs on Coby's little head with my fingers.