I quickly woke up as I frantically looked around, I was sweating like crazy and I could feel my heart beat out of my chest.

It was just a dream

 I looked at the time cursing under my breath as I quickly packed up my things and headed towards lunch. I walked into the cafeteria before walking over to my friends table before sitting down, laying my head on the table.

"Everything alright Namjoon?" I picked my head up seeing Jin give me a concerned look as I nodded "Yeah i'm fine..."

"You sure? You look like you just saw a ghost" Yoongi laughed before taking a bite of his sandwich "Shut up"

It was just a dream, just a dream

"Why were you late to lunch?" Jimin said as he sat down across from me with a tray of food in his hands "I fell asleep under a tree, tired I guess"

"We can guess, you don't look so good Hyung" Jungkook said tilting his head to the side setting his book down, "I'm fine really guys" 

They shrugged it off as they continued at their lunches, I laid my head on the table once again as my friends all talked among themselves before speaking to me.

"So who was the girl you drew?"

"I don't  know..."

"What do you mean you don't know? You drew h-"

"I know I drew her but I don't even remember drawing her"

"How do you not-"

"Why do you keep asking all these questions?" I snapped as I glared at Yoongi "Sorry...I was just wondering" he said looking down at his food, not a word leaving his mouth.

"I'm sorry, I'm just tired that's all..." I lied, I don't even know the reason why I snapped at him. Soon enough the bell rang, causing me to rush out the cafeteria door and down the hallway.

TaeTae: Are you okay??

I ignore Taehyung's text as I walk into my next class and sit in my seat, trying my best to forget this whole day even happened.