My hair:

Once I'm finished getting ready I head downstairs to get breakfast

"Hey Hun." My mom says, kissing my cheek.
"Hey mom." I smile back.
"You look dressed up today, are you going anywhere with Matt?"
(Matt is my boyfriend, but not for long don't worry 😉)
"Umm no just a friend from gym class." I lie.
"Ok cool, have fun!" She says drinking her coffee.
I eat my Lucky Charms then throw my bowl in the sink. Then I get a text from Jacob.

PM with Rolf
Rolf: I'll meet you at your house then we can go to the mall?

Kendall: No just meet me at the mall it's fine

Rolf: You sure? I'm not a serial killer I promise 😂

Kendall: Yeah, it would just be easier 😂

Kendall's POV
I couldn't let Jacob meet me at my house! What if he knew where cam lived?!?! All I have to do now is get my mom to give me a ride.

"Heyyy mommmmm."

"Let me guess... you need a ride?" She raises an eyebrow.
I smile and wink.

"Fine get in now though because I have somewhere to be in an hour!" She tells me.

"Okay thank you mom!" I yell running to the car.

I turn the radio up and tell Jacob to meet me there in ten minutes. I'm so excited when I get there, I get to meet my best friend, even if I did only meet him yesterday! I already have their pictures on the contact from when Cam had them saved but some of them could be years old. Who knows until I actually meet him face to face huh? I kiss my mom on the cheek, thank her and then say good bye. I hop out of the car and already see a boy walking up to me as my mom pulls away.

"Kendall!!!!" He runs up and hugs me.

Yeah it was definitely an old pic he, looks so different now... and cuter. I hug him, his arms are so warm and protecting, wrapped around me and he smells amazing too! We both pull away and head for the mall.

"Hey you know cams mom had that car too and it kind of looked like her driving you." He laughs.

"Huh weird?" I awkwardly laugh back and try to change the subject, "so what shop do you want to go to?" I gulp.

He gives me a look like he's trying to figure out some thing then responds "Disney store!" And runs to the shop with stitch teddies outside of it.

I shake my head and run after him laughing. We get into the store and he attacks me with a Sully from Monsters Inc teddy. I push him into a shelf so everything falls off and one of the employees yell at us to get out.