Hopsitals and paps

Niall's POV

"Stephanie!?" I cried, shaking her, Blood poured from her tiny mouth. She didn't respond. "I'll call 911!" Louis exclaimed. He got on his cell phone, and punched in 3 numbers. "Hello? Yes I have a little one, she's coughing up blood! I need an ambulance! Yes. Ok bye!" He spoke quickly. "They're on their way." He assured me. Tears streamed down my face.(See what I did there? (;) I rocked Stephanie in my arms singing "More Than This" softly and soon, the ambulance arrived. Stephanie came to just as they were wheeling her into the ambulance She started to cry "N-Niall!!? Where is you at?!?" She cried "I'm right here" I replied getting into the back of the ambulance. "Don't leave me!" She squeaked. I held her itty bitty hand. "I will never leave you!" I whispered. She spit blood on me "Sowwy" She whimpered, coughing up more blood."No problem sweetie." I replied wiping her mouth with a napkin."why you cwying?" Stephanie asked I sniffled"I'm just sad." I replied managing a weak smile. At that time the ambulance had reached the hospital. They wheeled her in a big room where two nurses held me back. "Sorry sir you need to stay here." One of them said."Y-you don't understand!" I stammered trying to get through. They stood strong "SHE MY.....SHES MY DAUGHTER!!!" I cried "PLEASE LET ME THROUGH!!!" At that moment I heard Stephanie scream "STEPHANIE!!!" I cried shoving through. I only got about 3 steps before I suddenly I felt a small pinch and then slipped into darkness....

When I came to, I was sitting in a waiting room chair . The lads had came too. "How long was I out?" I asked. "About 40 minutes." Louis replied. I heard Stephanie crying, yelling, "STOP STOPPIT!!! OWIE THATS HUWTS!!! LET GO OF ME!!" Her little voice shrieked. "Mr . Horan ." I turned to where the voice was. A weary looking nurse was behind me. "Come with me please." She command. I followed her into a white small room. Stephanie was being held down on the bed while all the doctors were taking blood giving shots, taking X-rays, and all that crap. "Niall!" Stephanie cried. "He's right there, hon." A nurse said pointing at me. Stephanie's face lit up. She held her chubby little arms out to me "Help me Niall!!!" She whimpered. I hugged her. A doctor gave her another blood test. She cried."All done." The doctors said as soon as he left the room Stephanie started to sob "I-I wanna go hooommee!!" She sobbed, almost unable to breath. I cradled her in my arms and rocked her back and forth like you would a baby "Shhhhhh... Shhhhhh..."I whispered "We'll go home soon. I promise." Stephanie sniffled and looked up. "P-pwomise?" She asked I nodded. She wiped her eyes still pouting slightly. I mocked her pouty face and she looked at me, confused. "Why you sad?" She asked. "I thought it might make you smile." I replied. "But, since THAT didn't work looks like the tickle monster might come for you." I exclaimed, putting my hands up and wiggling my fingers threateningly. Stephanie put on a fake little smile. "I smiling! See?" She squeaked. "Sorry kid but I know that's fake!" I replied, holding her in my lap and tickling her. She squealed with laughter "St-Stop it Niall!" She giggled "Don't stop? ok " I said continuing. "Okahahahahay I'm smiling sehehehe!!?" She squealed "Fine!" I sighed stopping. I put on a fake pout face. "I'm gonna tickle you Niall.  I make you smile too!" Stephanie giggled tickling my tummy. We laughed together. That's when I saw a flash. Crap! I thought Sure enough, a group of paps had found us, and we were taking pictures through the window. "NO!" I yelled. "SHES TOO YOUNG!! PLEASE DONT PUBLISH IT!! OUR FANS CAN BE VISCIOUS!!!" But it was no use. They got in their cars and sped away Dang it...

CLIFFHANGER!! HAHAHAHA!! Thank you guys for reading this chapter I hope you guys enjoyed and see you guys in the next chapter
Bye have a great day/night