Convincing simon

Harry's p.o.v

"Hey boys come over here!" Niall called. A little girl was holding his hand.

"NIIIAAALLLL!!!" Louis yelled running at them

The little girl screamed and buried his face in Niall's leg."P-Pwease don't h-hwurt me I s- sowwy!" she sobbed.

"Who is this little cutie"  I asked poking Stephanie's nose

The little girl stopped crying and giggled.

"Boop." I said, poking her nose again, and this time she laughed and covered her face with her hands. I swear she had the cutest laugh in the world. I guess the boys agreed because they all cooed at her.

"I'm Stephanie." she said still giggling.

"Her parents uh," Niall mouthed the words "left her."

"Can we keep her?!" Louis asked loudly.

Stephanie whimpered.

"Sorry love." Louis said.

"Well we have to make sure it's ok with Simon." Liam butted in. "But I don't see how he could say no. Just look at her!"

"Can you make a puppy face?" Louis asked

Stephanie put the saddest look on her face, and looked up slightly.

"OH MY GOD I JUST CANT!!"  Louis yelled running away in"fangirl" mode.

We all laughed except for Stephanie, who stared at him.

"He's... Kinda scawy ... " she muttered.

"Trust me, we know." Zayn groaned.

"So... Are we going?" Liam asked.

"We have to eat first!" Niall demanded.

The boys rolled their eyes. "Of course." Louis scoffed, walking back to the group.

Stephanie whimpered and buried her face into Niall's shoulder.

"He's not going to hurt you." Niall chuckled.

After we ate, we started getting ready to leave.
Stephanie had acted like she's never seen food before .

"I'm tiwerd" Stephanie mumbled

"Well you need to stay awake little one!" Zayn exclaimed. "Don't you wanna meet uncle Simon?"

Stephanie looked up. "Mommy used to say that he maked you into a band " she said.

"Yes he did! You're very smart, Stephanie!" Harry
replied.

******Niall's p.o.v********

I took Stephanie's hand, and started towards the car.

Stephanie whimpered and pulled back

"Y- You not gonna huwrt me wight?" she asked, a couple of tears rolling down her cheeks.

"We won't hurt you, I promise." I said wiping her tears with my thumb

Stephanie's p.o.v

Niall is really gentle. I hope he's always like this!
But I don't know about Louis... He's the oldest!
What if the oldest peoples hurts me?

Niall's p.o.v

As we walked out of the restaurant, Stephanie was
skipping along the sidewalk. She jumped over the little cracks in the sidewalk, making a face as if she were on a special mission to avoid those dents I grinned at how cute she was.

I picked up Stephanie up and helped her into the car. She sat down on the floor of the car. "Is dis my new seat?" she asked

I shook my head. "You sit on the seats sweetheart" 
Zayn piped up.

"Oh..Okay" Stephanie said hesitantly climbing onto the seat

Stephanie sat in the middle, and Zayn and I sat  on ether side of  her to keep her safe.

"Aren't you a cutie?" Zayn asked, poking her stomach.

Stephanie giggled. She grabbed my hand and put it in her lap, playing with my fingers.

Harry turned on his iPhone camera, and started recording us. Probably to show the fans.

After a while of her messing with my hands I started poking my fingers into her stomach. She squirmed a bit and laughed.

"Oh, so you're ticklish?" I asked tickling her more.

She laughed louder and bended over, trying to stop my fingers from moving.

"Okay!...No More!" She managed to giggle out.

"Okay, I promise." I said putting my hands up in surrender.

"Pinky pwomise?" she asked holding her pinky and smiled.

I wrapped my pinky around her tiny pinky, and smiled.

"We're here!" Louis announced

The instant we got out, dozens of screaming fans surrounded us.

Stephanie's eyes got big, and she buried her face into my shoulder, sobbing softly."I-I'm s-scared!" She cried.

"I know it's scary, just keep your eyes closed and think of happy thoughts "I assured her

Harry started tweeting:

@Harrystyles: this little girl's name is Stephanie Niall found her abandoned at Nandos, and we're thinking of adopting her. Thanks for the respect
(sarcasm ) Xx

*Simon's office*

We all walked in "Hello boys " He said His eyes turned to Stephanie. "Who is this?" He asked. "Simon, this is Stephanie. I covered her ears "Her parents abandoned her " I whispered. "CAN WE JUST KEEP HER
PLLLEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!!!!! I cried falling on my knees
"PPPLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAASSSEEE!!!!!!!"
Everyone else yelled dropping to their knees.
Stephanie giggled, then realized it was serious

"Can we keep her pweeeeeeaaassse??!" She asked

We all laughed
"We're asking if we can keep you silly" Liam laughed.

"Well" Simon replied "If she doesn't interfere or cause any problems then yes!"

We all cheered and jumped up and down. We were keeping Stephanie!!!

What will happen next will Stephanie cause problems find out in chapter 3