Push and Pull [5]

Saturday
7:05 AM
Maine's pad

The sun started to rise after the gloomy night of their reunion. It was a tiring night for the both of them because of the tears they shed, pouring all the feelings kept in their hearts, retrieving what was left just to recover their love and to heal the wounds they created in each other.
Both souls finally able to rejoined and get back together.

Maybe their names were written in the stars, maybe it was indeed fate that brought them together and maybe all this challenges were part of their love story.

---

Alden was hugging Maine from behind face buried behind her neck, his hand were securing around her tummy. He nuzzled his face in her disheveled hair still can't believe that she was there right next to him lying beside him.

Still can't believe that they were both okay now. Still can't believe that there's someone living in her tummy. He slowly opened his eyes when he remembers it, his hold tightened around her. Wanting to secure her, wanting to make her feel the unconditional love he has for her.

He caresses her tummy while she was still sleeping soundly. Maybe she was tired from last night. His chest tightened upon remembering her crying face and the past week they suffered.

Maine was still sleeping soundly beside him. He kissed her head and slowly getting up to detached himself from bed. He look lastly to her sleeping position and smiled upon seeing her sleeping comfortably and finally exited the room to prepare their breakfast.

She woke up feeling alone in her bed, she was expecting for someone's presence when she woke up. She got a little bit of disappointment when she found that she was all alone in her bed. Maybe it was all her dreams after all. A good dream indeed because they see each other last night. He even hugged her tight that it felt surreal.

She remembers how she cried so much tears when she saw Alden in her dreams. Maybe stress were giving her the hallucination of him. She was snapped by her daydream when the door suddenly open and revealed the handsome man she was looking since she woke up.

Alden was holding a tray with a freshly cooked bacon and eggs and a cup of milk for her.
He was all smiling when he sees her. Maine was surprised to see him in front of her eyes. She was suddenly conscious to her look but immediately snap back to reality when he walked up to her and sat in front of her while she was on sitting position in her bed.

"Good morning. How are you feeling Meng? Let me take care of you"
Alden spoke while holding her hands and put a kiss on it.

Head bowed down and she couldn't look into his eyes, suddenly felt shy at his sweet gestures. Her cheeks gets warm and subtly turned into a crimson of shade, she felt like a teenager blushing to her crush. She couldn't believe it, she thought all of it was a dream. She thought maybe she was hallucinating of him. She thought she was already crazy albeit he was real. All of it wasn't a dream, last night wasn't an imagination.

She felt hot in her eyes for too much happiness she couldn't contain. She started to get emotional just by seeing him. The impending tears were about to pour again. She was also surprised at the amount of tears she had produce since last night. He was startled and alert when he felt her tears.

"What's the problem? Are you hurt? I'm sorry if you woke up without me by your side I prepared your breakfast. I'm sorry Maine" he spoke slowly while caressing her back hugging her so tight