『 Ink part 2 』

Josh's pov

          I've decided that my best ideas definitely happen at 3:00 am. I can't believe it just hit me now. Tattoos. That was the answer, that was the answer to Simons problem.

-

Joshy❤️: hey you still up?

Si🌷: it's the weekend of course I'm up :)

Joshy❤️: good cause I have some news

Si🌷: good or bad?

Joshy❤️: really good :) I'd have told you in person but I couldn't wait

Si🌷: well what is it then

Joshy❤️: I figured out how to take care of your scars

Si🌷: omg are you serious???

Joshy❤️: of course, meet me at my shop around 1 tomorrow and I will explain everything

-

𑁍 - the next day - 𑁍

Simons pov

          I walked briskly down the cracked pavement, eager to get to Josh's tattoo place. I can't believe he's done it. He's gonna fix me. A wide smile spread across my face. Just the thought of not having these marks anymore made my face light up with joy. I never could have imagined having them gone but today that was all going to change thanks to the one I love.

          When my eyes came upon the small tattoo shop on the corner of Main Street and Linwood a smile yet again tugged at my lips. I quickly walked up to the small building, opening the door and hearing the small golden bell ring, signaling my entrance. I immediately stood out in the room. My soft pink sweater and light white jeans in great contrast with the blacks and greys that engulfed most of the buildings interior.

"Oh, hey Simon. Didn't expect to be seeing you today."

"Hey Vik." I smiled at the small boy littered in tattoos. You'd never expect a guy like him to be in this business but personally I think it suited him. "I wasn't planning on coming in but Josh asked me to meet him here. You seen him?"

"Yeah just got here a few minutes ago. He's in the back room"

"Thanks." With that I walked through the shop, making my way to the back room door. I walked in to find Josh shuffling around with a bunch of equipment. I giggled slightly watching him struggle to try and hold all of the ink and needles successfully at once.
He turned around hearing my laugh and blushed slightly.

"You're early." Josh said after finally settling all of this tools in his arms.

"No, actually it's exactly 1:00." I held out my phone to Josh who just opened his eyes wide.

"Oh....." He said plain and short. "Sorry I should have come earlier so I'd have been already set up.

"No no, it's fine don't worry babe." He smiled and started out of the back room, walking over to a chair and pulling up a desk to dump his equipment on. Wait does he have a customer or something?