CHAPTER 22

After few days..

Afternoon...

Swara was discharged today from hospital and doctor even allowed them to take their baby along with them as it was safe now.. Swara had quit recovered as well..

"Tum yahaan araam karo..  and I'll play with my son" Sanskar said as soon as he made Swara to sit on the bed. She was wearing a sky blue plane sari with her hairs open and cheeks a little swollen, she smiled at him who placed the baby between them and sat from the other side.

"He's too small to play with you Sanskar.." Swara said and smiled at him who was trying his best to cover his son properly in a comforter.

"So what... you see he'd play soon he gets healthier.." Sanskar said and his unexperienced hands explored themselves on little baby's clothes..

"Sanskar.. don't wrap so many clothes around him.. it will get suffocated for him.. and besides it's too hot today.." she swatted his hands away and he pressed his lips and sat quietly watching her who unfolded few clothes and took off the cap too..

"Achha.. you think you know better than me.. don't forget you're also a new mother.. don't try to become an experienced one.." he gets up from bed while Swara took her baby in her lap and caressed it's face whose eyes were closed and pink lips just parted a little.

"I'm a new mother but still I'm a woman so I know more than you Mr Maheshwari.." she smiled and interwined her fingers with the little fingers of her  baby.. "And by the way.. he's not Rahul who'd want you only.. he's my son and he'd be a mumma's boy.." she rubbed her cheeks with baby's and smiled feeling her own child against her chest. This new feeling had changed her completely,the feeling of being a mother,she still couldn't believe that was her own child,the little piece of mass that contained the mixture of her and Sanskar's love.

"Jealous.. I see.." Sanskar chuckled and laughed at Swara while hanging his clothes in the cupboard.. "Wese you know Swara.." he paused for a while and remembered about Rahul. There had been three big days and he had no information about Rahul's health neither he dared to go and meet him or atleast call Ragini and ask about him. "That day.. Rahul..." he said as he sat on the bed beside Swara and she starred his face who was starring the floor.

"What happned.. is everything fine..?" She asked him and he nodded..

"Everything is fine.. just that day.. when I was talking to you.. it was Rahul who met an accident.."

"What.." she  gasped and Sanskar scooted close to her..

"It's ok.. it's ok now.." he palmed her cheek and she nodded that she was fine. He took the baby from her lap and placed it in its cradle and continued telling her, "I took him to the hospital and.." he tells her everything..

"You're telling this all to me now Sanskar.. itna sabkuch and you're telling this now.."  she jerked out from her place as soon as he completed.. "How's he now..?"

"He was fine.. I talked to doctor and he said Rahul would be alright in few days" Sanskar said and again starred somewhere thinking something deeply..

"Kya baat ha.. what are you thinking.. is there something else too.." she asked scanning his face and he sighed and laid back on the pillows beside Swara and closed his eyes..

"I don't know Swara.." he said and Swara starred his face.. "Nothing is happening as it should had.. I mean nothing.." he said irritatingly and she leaned and palmed his cheek. 

"What's happened tell me.." she looked into his worried eyes and he scooted close to her,hiding his face on her chest as he held her hand tightly into his hand..