[-8-]

[Your Perspective]

*Ding ding I'm a doorbell*

"I'll get it!" I yelled, bounding towards the door.

I threw it open to see a beautiful woman. It was Alexis. I immediately embraced her. She was my best friend and I hadn't spoken to her in weeks. Ever since the Sean incident happened, we had lost contact with each other. She would try to reach me, but I would ignore her.

"Good to see you too!" She laughed, hugging me back.

"I can't tell you how much I missed you," I said, pulling back a little so she was at arms length, "I'm so sorry I ignore you. I just wanted to be alone. Please forgive me..."

"Of course I forgive you! How could I not? You are like my best friend!" She replied, seeming surprised that I even had to apologize.

"Thank you. Now, cmon, you have to come meet the other two!" I grinned, pulling her inside.

[Mark's Perspective]

We had been sitting here for a while. We grew bored of Mario Kart and had tried a number of other Wii games. At the moment, we were just lounging around trying to think of fun things to do.

"How about...drunk Truth or Dare?" Sean suggested.

"I can't drink." I told him, sighing.

"Damn." He mumbled.

"What about playing another round of Donkey Kong?" Marco asked.

"Ugh nooo..." Ethan grumbled.

"I GOT IT!" Tyler yelled, springing up from his place on the floor.

"Yes...?" I questioned.

He just gave us a mischievous grin.

-Time Skip-

"Sshhhh!" I shushed Ethan.

"Sorry!" He whisper-yelled back.

Tyler motioned for us to follow him to the back. So we did. We were right outside the window. Soon enough, Alexis had come to the window and opened it for us.

"Finally!" She whispered.

"Shut up." Marco laughed, "There was traffic."

"At like 10pm...? Sure." She smirked.

"Just let us in." I chuckled.

"On it." She opened the window just enough so we could sneak in one by one.

Tyler went in first, followed by Ethan, then me and, last, Marco. We had to be silent so that no one could hear us. Alexis made sure that it was loud enough in the other room so the girls couldn't hear us. We all went into the upstairs bedroom, where we could finally talk again.

"Where's Sean and Felix?" Alexis questioned.

"They had to go get stuff." Ethan smirked.

"Right...What are you guys going to do exactly?" She replied.

"It's a surprise." I grinned.

"You know, it would really suck if your plan was ruined by someone telling them that you were here..." She started.

I looked at Ethan and gestured towards Alexis with my eyes. He got it right away and walked up to her. She had turned around, so he had perfect grasp of her arms. Ethan grabbed a couple socks and tied her arms together. She started struggling, but he covered her mouth before she could scream. He just led her to the closet.

Now, don't get me wrong, it was a little extreme, but we were going to untie her soon enough.

"Done." Ethan huffed before turning to Marco, "She's damn strong."

He laughed, "I know, right?"

"Shall we continue?" Tyler asked.

I nodded and we got to work making our master plan happen...

//////////

Heyo!! Seems like Alexis (Me) is in some trouble. Who will help her out? I know, but I don't think you do. ;) Take your guesses in the comments!

Sorry for the slow updates, but it always turns out to be like this in the long run. *laughs nervously* Grad is coming up in 13 days and school ends in 16 days. My crush is leaving (for his uncle's wedding) in 4 days and I have a band performance in 5 days. So things are just a bit crazy :P

Hopefully a can get a new chapter up soon! As for now, I hope you had a lovely day and I will see you all in the next chapter! *blows kisses*

I love you all! Buh-bye!

~Bobby <3

683 words