[-5-]

[Jack's Perspective]

This man had been so nice to me all day. I still didn't remember him, unfortunately. He told me that his name was Mark and he was one of my best friends. Someone who I met over an app called YouTube. He didn't explain what it was and told me that it would be too much for me to handle. I respected that.

Throughout the day, he told me little bits of my life that I had forgotten. I mean, I forgot all of it, but he told me small memories. He mentioned his girlfriend, named Amy, and two guys named Ethan and Tyler, who he lived with. He made no mention of the girl that I met in the hospital.

I could tell that he was hiding something about her, but I didn't want to be rude, so I didn't ask. He was currently in the middle of a story. I think it was about a time when we were playing some game called "Prop Hunt"...I wasn't exactly listening.

"...and I was hiding as a trash can, right out in the open!" Mark laughed, "Wade looked right at me and I screamed, running away and scaring all three of you!"

I just mumbled in response.

"Hey, dude. You okay?" He suddenly looked concerned.

"Huh? Yeah, just thinking." I grinned.

"Oh, okay...Anyways, we should probably go soon. We have to grab your stuff and the meds you need to bring home." He said, standing up.

"Okay."

I wasn't much for words lately. Although, I didn't remember if I had been before, but it didn't really matter to me at the moment. I followed him to his car and it was silent, except for the radio, as we drove back to the hospital. I didn't mind.

My mind was swarmed with thoughts. They were all mostly about the girl. I thought she was exceptionally beautiful. Even with her face soaked with tears and her fake smile, she was still beautiful. I felt a pull towards her. I wanted to be near her, to talk about her, to talk to her, but no one would let me. I didn't understand why I felt this way or why people kept me away from her.

I didn't question it, hell, I didn't question anything. I felt the need to trust these people, so I did. If they didn't talk about the girl, then I wouldn't try to. Although I really wanted to ask questions and get answers, I didn't.

We quickly grabbed all of my stuff and walked back to the car.

"You were quiet the whole way. Are you sure you're okay?" Mark asked as we got back into the car.

"Well..." I replied, putting my head down.

"It's fine. I'm letting you ask or tell me anything. Doesn't matter what it is." He stated.

"How do we know the girl?" I questioned, looking at him again.

"Which girl?" He asked, but there was a slight delay in his wavery voice this time.

"The girl who I met at the hospital. She had (E/C) eyes and (H/L), (H/C) hair. She was wearing a black and red plaid hoodie and black leggings." I replied easily.

"You Remembered her very well, didn't you?" He gave me a sad smile.

"Yeah..." I blushed.

He sighed, "You're finally asking about her. I was wondering when you would."

"I just thought it would be a touchy subject, which it's turning out to be..."

"Yes. It is. I can't tell you much except for the fact that she's Felix's sister and we met her a while ago. We are all friends." He finished and I could tell that he didn't want to say anything else about it. So I didn't ask.

~~~~~

HELLO!! I got another chapter here for you guys! After like months of inactivity I give you two chapters in a row! Yay!

I kind of tried a different way of writing this chapter if you couldn't tell. It wasn't much of a difference, but it was slightly worded in a different way.  

Idk. I don't have much to say. XP

K byeeeeee!

Love you all!

~Bobby

690 words