We're not your parents!

Mikey's​ P.O.V.

I woke up in the middle of the night, the rain storm outside was keeping me awake. It's was extremely loud. "Uuuuggggghhh..." I groaned as I forced myself out if bed. I decided to go downstairs and get a drink or something to help me sleep. As I traveled down the hallway of rooms I came across Donnie's room. "Hmmm.... I'll go bug Donnie since I can't sleep." Quietly, I cracked open his door just enough for me to peek inside the general room. He wasn't in his bed. "Huh. That's weird..." I stood there for a while, pondering on where else he could be. Then it clicked! "Casey's room!" I swiftly rushed over and opened his door. There they were, cuddling and sleeping soundly. As if there wasn't any thunder or lighting occurring outside the window. I crept over, a huge grin plastered on my face. "Ddddooonnniiiieeee." He shook his head lightly, but was still asleep from what I can tell. "Donnie!" His right eye shot open and stared back at me. "Henlo." I attempted to stifle my laughter. I failed of course. "What the hell... Do you want Mikey...?" "The storm outside woke me." He let out a sigh, turning his back towards me. "Well, ignore it and go back to sleep..." Casey wrapped his arms around him, causing Donnie to fall into a deep sleep once again. But I wasn't finished yet. I bounced myself onto the bed, which woke up both Casey and Donnie. Casey quickly propped himself up and glared at me. "What are you doing??" I gave me best innocent eyes and said, "I'm sorry Dad, but the storm outside was spooky..." First, he had an expression of confusion. Then of anger. "I'm not your Dad, Mikey." I laughed. "Of course you are! Since you guys are dating, you're like our 'parents' now!" Donnie looked at me, incredibly agitated. It was hilarious. "Michaelangelo, he's not your father. I'm not your mother. End of story, get out of our bed." After those words, my smile grew immensely.

Casey and Donnie's​ P.O.V

This was utter madness. First Mikey was in their bed, and now Mikey, Raph, April and Leo were also in their bed. "Is Santa Claus real?" They laughed. "Mom, Dad, there's a monster under my bed!" They'd laugh some more. "Where do babies come from?" They'd laugh until they fell off the bed. "This has to stop." Casey muttered to Donnie. "I know, love. I know." Donnie had bags under his eyes by this point.

- 30 Minutes Later -

"How the hell did this happen?" Casey said in complete astonishment. The others turned their bed into a fort. Made of a matress, pillows and blankets. The other could be heard from inside, laughing. "Why did you do this..? Why..?" Donnie pleaded for an answer. April, Mikey, Leo and Raph exchanged glances. "We're sorry Mother and Father!" Then they bursted out laughing once again. "For the last time," Casey and Donnie spoke in unison. "WE'RE NOT YOUR PARENTS!" They took everyone out of their room, resembled their bed, and went to sleep. The others sat there on the floor in front of their door, blank expressions on their faces. "Rude." Mikey stated, the others agreeing with him.

(Sorry for such a short chapter, it's more of a filler tbh. Lol. It's just to let you all know I'm not dead. <3)