I think I'm falling in love with my brother [1]

"Really?Oh my god mom!" I run and give my mom a hug. 

"I will drop you off tomorrow morning." She walked away. I had to call Bent. I ran to the phone and dialled his number. 

"Hello?" he said. 

"Bent mom's bringing me to dad's for the weekend!" I said almost screaming. Well would you blame me I hadn't seen him in almost a year. 

"Thats great Carl's! I can't wait to see you again!" After he said that I noticed his voice was different. 

"Your voice, it's different, you font sound like a kid anymore." I laughed. 

"Hey I'm the older twin here, well I got to go but I can't wait to see you again." I hung up and went to go and pack.

------------Next Morning-------------

"Bye mom I love you." I gave her a kiss and walked out of the car. I ran to the backdoor and opened the gate. I walked in and saw Bent. 

"Hey Bent got out of the pool and come say hi to your baby sister." I held out my arms and he jumped out and gave me a hug. 

"Your soaking wet Bent, where's dad?" I asked loopking around. 

"Uh he's probably off in his room getting busy with his new wife Liz." He didn't seem happy. "Come on and swim with me Hailey, Austin and Landon." he snipped then. 

"Sure just let me get changed." I walked into te house and up to my room. I put on my bathing suit and put my towel around me. I walked down the stairs and jumped in the pool. I eneded up jumping on Bents back. 

"Hello again!" I laughed. 

"Hey" he kept me in his back and walked to the other side of the pool. He sat on the stairs and he put me in his lap.  

"Carlington, are you his girlfriend?" Hailey asked. 

"No silly, I'm his twin sister." I smiled. 

"Bent, I want you to kiss her." Austin said. So Bent leaned down and kisses me on the cheek. I smiled and giggled. I looked up at him and smiled. 

"Your eyes are so beautiful Bent they are the nicest colour green." He smiled at me. 

"Thanks Carl's." We sat there for a while until I started to swim. He swam beside me. 

"So Bent, you got a girl friend." I nudged him in the ribs and laughed. 

"Yeah she's coming over tonight." My heart sank because I always heard mom and dad say that even thought that we were twins we would be together. And I thought that now that it could actually happen. 

I put on a fake smile. " Thats great." 

"Come on wipe off that fake smile and put a real one on for me please." he smiled. I couldn't help but smile back. He always made me smile when I didn't want to. 

We seam around more but after an hour or so I started to get hungry. 

"When's dinner?" I asked. 

"Whenever since dad bearly ever comes out for dinner." He shrugged. 

"Well then I'll make dinner, what do you guys want?" 

"I don't know." they all said at once. 

"Alright pasta it is, Bent will you come help me?" 

"Why me?" He whined. 

"Because your my brother now come on." I grabbed his hand to get him out of the pool. 

We walked into the kitchen. U had him grab the pot and the sauce. I filled up the pot with water. 

"So is it you that looks after the kids?" I asked Bent. 

"Yeah, they feel like my own kids." He smiled. 

I got the rest of the dinner finished in silence. When it was finished I called the kids in for dinner.  

"Go sit down guys, you too Bent I'll get it. They all went and sat down. I put down all the food and grabbed the drinks. After i finished I st down beside Bent. When I moved in my hand swept his leg. 

"Oops sorry, dig in guys. " I said. 

We all started eating when I realized I forgot the salt. 

"I'll get it." Bent said. As he got up his arm brushed the inside of my thigh. 

"Oops, my bad." He said and smiled. 

We finished dinner and we were cleaning up while the kids went outside. I was washing dishes when he came beside me. When I went to put the towel back it hit his butt by accident. He looked at me. 

"Thats my bad I'm sorry Bent." I blushed. 

"He came close to me. " I never said I didn't like it." He said

-------BRING BRING BRING-------- 

And the phone rang.

I think I'm falling in love with my brotherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara