BAD BOY 12 ( NO WAY )

[ NO ONE POV ]

"Lets go" GD said but the door and the window closed.

Everything went black. There is no lights. Its all black.

"The deal is now started." The guy said.

"Dara stay close ok? Dont be scared. I will kill that bastard"
GD whisper to Dara.

He holds her  hands tightly. The guy just smirk.

GD see the guy and punch him. The guy groans.

"Wtf, weakling?" GD smirks at him but he was surprise when the guy throw a punch to his stomach which make him wince in pain.

"GD!?" Dara shouted. She search for GD and hold someone hands.

"Bingo." The guy said and grab dara.

"Ahhhh!" GD angrily follow the noise but Dara and the guy are nowhere to be found.

"Fck! You! Dont include Dara here! Lets fight one on one!" GD gritted his teeth.

"Do you think i will do that? Ohoho. " he said and hold Dara's hand tightly.

"Dara, its ok! I will rescue you!" GD shouted and her fist are trembling because of anger.

GD strictly follow his instinct. He carefully listen to every step that the man produce. 

He start his step towards the man. He grab him immidiately and punch him at his abdomen. Dara quickly search for switch.

The man cough and hold his stomach. Yeah, its hurt. Try to get punched by a trouble maker who is angry.

GD throw another punch to his abdomen. The guys just smirk. He doesnt fight back which make GD angry.

"FIGHT ME BACK YOU ASSHOLE!!" GD punch him at his abdomen again. The man cough rapidly.

The lights turn on and GD slowy removing the mask but the guy wont let him do it so he slap GDs hands.

"Who are you!? Why? Why are you doing this!?" But GD notice something and quickly grab the mask.

"OMO!" A tear escape from Dara's eyes.

GD drop the mask and it fell on the ground. "No way. No the fucking way. What the fuck" his eyes become teary at the sight.

*****

Thank you very much guys for reading my story. Haisttttt